Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] Greys Anatomy Series 1 DVD set?

• 21-12-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, looking for Greys Anatomy Series 1 on DVD - anyone see it in stock during a recent christmas shopping trip in and around Dublin or the outskirts?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I have it and you can< snip>

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ciarsd wrote: »
    Hi folks, looking for Greys Anatomy Series 1 on DVD - anyone see it in stock during a recent christmas shopping trip in and around Dublin or the outskirts?

Thanks!

Good few left in HMV Grafton Street. Upstairs. Cant recall the price im afraid.

Season 2 out in January btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

Season 2 is out weeks, I saw in Virgin a while ago!

Would suggest ebay (where I got mine) but am presuming that you want it as a Christmas pressie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

HMV.co.uk will give you a decent indication of how much it is in-store

they just convert to euro and round up usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have it and you can< snip>

No adverts allowed, muppetkiller. Use adverts.ie if you wish to sell your item. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Season 2 is out weeks, I saw in Virgin a while ago!

Would suggest ebay (where I got mine) but am presuming that you want it as a Christmas pressie!

You sure? Damn that, I was told it wasnt out till January!

Strange.. Virgin has Season 2. Season 3 isnt out id say till late 2008 if its still not screned...

HMV has both Season 1 and 2 on their site. Wonder what he was on about..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vwAndy

hey guys, im looking for music on a greys anatomy ad on living tv within the last two months, its not snow patrol, it sounds like one guy with a guitar, fairly simple soft song, ive been trawling everywhere i can think of but i still havent came up with anythin, im new here and desperate!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

vwAndy wrote: »
    hey guys, im looking for music on a greys anatomy ad on living tv within the last two months, its not snow patrol, it sounds like one guy with a guitar, fairly simple soft song, ive been trawling everywhere i can think of but i still havent came up with anythin, im new here and desperate!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hard to say. I know Living TV were using How to Save a Life by the Fray at one point for Grey's Anatomy and depending on the part you heard it could have sounded like one guy with a guitar. Any idea of Lyrics etc? getting off the bargain alert theme but I love a Christmas quiz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'd say it's the song SWANS by Unkle Bob..it's on the third season
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Thanks folks, I picked up season 2 alright in Virgin. Trying to get season 1 also (it was for a stocking filler). I will drop into HMV see if there is any copies of season 1 left.

Thanks all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Its about 20 euro on cdwow - i got it there a few months ago for 18 or 19 euro.
    Or try amazon.com or amazon.co.uk or hmv.co.uk or play.com or zavvi.co.uk or fnac.com(Grays A seems to be more popular on DVD in european mainland than here - saw it in all shops over there in august - its hard to get it here)

Havent seen it in many shops here -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

if you go onto amazon.com you can search for the three soundtracks to grays anatomy and listen to a few seconds of all the songs to see if thats the one - then you can buy the soundtrack there or on another internet site or in the shop. With the dollar exchnage rate at the moment buying on amazon.com and paying postage is often as cheap as the free postage websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vwAndy

hey! been quite busy latly im embarassed to say it was on an ad on living tv and ive been to all them places to no avail..sorry bout leaving out the kinda most important bit of info!:)

Advertisement