Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

7yo girl driving a Lamborghini Gallardo!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Kids have all the fun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Reminds me of the time when I saw a Ferrari driving down my road with a L plate on it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

At 7 yrs, I had to settle for a spin/steering (on main roads:eek:) on my uncles lap in a rental Capri. Those were the days.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

meh, nothing new to me, I used to drive a White Lamborghini when I was 7 too :D :cool:

tra3.jpg

;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Ah that's only cheating, sitting on someone's lap! Bet siralfalot could drive his white lambo on his own at 7!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Reminds me of the time when I saw a Ferrari driving down my road with a L plate on it :eek:

Where was this?, No learner would get insured on a Ferrari.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

f**kin b*tch. lol:D

I never use the b word, eww, feel so dirty now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

drdre wrote:

Assuming they were insured in the first place, probably a named driver on Daddy's car. Afaik, you can get insured on any car as a named driver as long as you're willing to pay a "please **** off" quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

It's Madeleine! Call Sky news!!1

anyone know the exact model of this Gallardo?

I want it... I think it might actually be nicer than the lp640, there's something about the lp640's backside that doesn't really appeal to me. If I could have it in this colour with them nice wheels too please:
    http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2007/2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    anyone know the exact model of this Gallardo?

I want it... I think it might actually be nicer than the lp640, there's something about the lp640's backside that doesn't really appeal to me. If I could have it in this colour with them nice wheels too please:
    http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2007/2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

Its just the normal white, Gallardo.

drdre wrote: »
    Its just the normal white, Gallardo.

Is there not a model number though? A few gallardo shapes I've seen have been different, I think. Do gallardo doors open up or out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

It's just a normal Gallardo, no model numbers. Doors open out, not up like other Lambos.

cormie wrote: »
    Is there not a model number though? A few gallardo shapes I've seen have been different, I think. Do gallardo doors open up or out?
    Nope, Its a gallardo, All gallardo's door open out and not up.Lambo have said that they recommend the door open out for some reason, I asked my cousin who has the gallardo spyder and he wanted lambo doors and they said its not worth putting on as it might cause problems.There are not many gallardo models.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

drdre wrote: »

That is what company or garage insurance is for. If it were insured under these and they were insured on the policy they could eaasly do it.

That is what company or garage insurance is for. If it were insured under these and they were insured on the policy they could eaasly do it.
    They could do it if they had garage policy, how do you know they did :)

Advertisement