Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infractions

Options
  • 21-12-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

im having problems with smashey as he thinks im a spanner????? im trying to to get help from someone please. i pmd roundymooney and still not getting help and i dont know how to say this that smashey thinks he a moderater but not listed as one help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

smashey is an adverts moderator. "Being a spanner" is a default option among others to infract someone with.

Others are:
    adverts.ie Rule Violation
    Back Seat Modding
    Breach of Forum Charter
    Breach of Peace
    Inappropriate Language
    Insulted Other Member(s)
    Signature Rule Violation
    Spammed Advertisements

Are you trying to get unbanned from the tattoo forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gordon wrote: »
    smashey is an adverts moderator. "Being a spanner" is a default option among others to infract someone with.

Others are:
    adverts.ie Rule Violation
    Back Seat Modding
    Breach of Forum Charter
    Breach of Peace
    Inappropriate Language
    Insulted Other Member(s)
    Signature Rule Violation
    Spammed Advertisements

Are you trying to get unbanned from the tattoo forum?
    where do its say he is advert moderater;GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students is only what can find on smashey?
    i only asked that how long are these bans on the forum.on the infraction issue smashey he thinks i called him a smarta// which i did not and he pmd me with with all accusations????

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

davey180 wrote: »
    where do its say he is advert moderater;GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students is only what can find on smashey?
    i only asked that how long are these bans on the forum.on the infraction issue smashey he thinks i called him a smarta// which i did not and he pmd me with with all accusations????
    smashey mods various For Sale boards on adverts.ie. If you want proof of that look in this picture:
    smasheybc9.gif

You are causing a thread on the adverts helpdesk (where smashey is involved as he is an adverts mod) to become derailed due to off topicness.

You were posting on the wrong forum and ignoring his advice which was completely correct if you are requesting info on getting unbanned from the tattoos forum.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote: »
    You were posting on the wrong forum and ignoring his advice which was completely correct

Give up now Gordie before you are reduced to tears.
    He didn't get there, he won't get it here.

What I'm going to loose sleep over tonight is, how did he switch on his puter???

Advertisement