Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lease Price Help

Options
  • 21-12-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Lads,

Do you know roughly how much a couple of 530 D M Sport's with maintainence costs to lease? Who is best company to deal with for a few of these for 08.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Not exactly an answer, but lease costs vary a lot more than purchase costs. Projected mileage is also a big factor. Might be best to shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

yeah thought so I say there be rougly 30,000 km on all of them per year. I thinking 12000 a year euro for some reason but honestly dont have a clue . I presume you can get these over 5 years? or is it only 3. I'll just get on the phone and ring everyone so to get a rough idea, however I am cautious not to go with the cheapest crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

tvr wrote: »
    however I am cautious not to go with the cheapest crowd.
    Am I missing something here?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

in case their cowboys!!! Anyone got any recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

tvr wrote: »
    in case their cowboys!!! Anyone got any recommendations.

You can get online quotes from leaseplan to get an idea of cost - you can change the amount of mileage/length of lease etc. to see what suits you best. No personal experience of dealing with them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Squiggle wrote: »
    You can get online quotes from leaseplan to get an idea of cost

AFAIK you need a username and password for this..........

Advertisement