Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

davey180 wrote: »
    are you a moderator for this forum yes or no
    This is feedback. I'm not a moderator here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Blowfish wrote: »
    You do have to be a moderator however...
    however i not a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop annoying me and read the posts agian from the BEGGINING!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

however i not a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then stop saying people should be banned.

smashey wrote: »
    This is feedback. I'm not a moderator here.
    liar you said you are or acted like one you moderate CARS FOR SAL,MOTORCYCLES ETC

liar you said you are or acted like one you moderate CARS FOR SAL,MOTORCYCLES ETC
    Can you link to the post, or at the very least quote where he said he is a moderator of feedback?

• Advertisement

Then stop saying people should be banned.
    will you please cut this out its not for me to decide to ban ok

will you please cut this out its not for me to decide to ban ok
    I am glad you agree that you were wrong to do so :)

Can you link to the post, or at the very least quote where he said he is a moderator of feedback?
    21-12-2007, 12:39 #12
    smashey
    Watching, waiting...

Adverts | Social
    Mod: GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students But you said...

Quote:
    me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?

This forum has absolutely nothing to do with body modifications. I am an adverts mod as well and we all try to help when somebody posts in adverts support.

Truth actually. If you click on adverts.ie and look at the following categories, you will see my name as moderator.

1. General for sale
    2. Motors for sale. (This includes motor bikes).
    3. Sport/fitness equipment for sale.

Then when you come back here to boards.ie, you will see the fora I moderate under my name.
    <

This forum has absolutely nothing to do with body modifications. I am an adverts mod as well and we all try to help when somebody posts in adverts support.

• Advertisement

You're not getting the whole "adverts" and "boards" thing are you?

Try this.

Truth actually. If you click on adverts.ie and look at the following categories, you will see my name as moderator.

1. General for sale
    2. Motors for sale. (This includes motor bikes).
    3. Sport/fitness equipment for sale.

Then when you come back here to boards.ie, you will see the fora I moderate under my name.
    <
    whats fora

whats fora
    The plural of forum.

whats fora
    Pardon my use of everyday Latin.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah davey, if you aren't a troll you need to slow down and read what is being written properly. You are going round in circles.

Happy Christmas Eve/Danish Christmas day.

Pardon my use of everyday Latin.
    21-12-2007, 13:00 #19
    smashey
    Watching, waiting...

Adverts | Social
    Mod: GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students Quote:
    Originally Posted by davey180
    for sale adds???

I give up.

For the last time. This forum is called adverts support. It is (as the name might suggest) a support forum for discussing issues with adverts.ie. Adverts.ie is a boards site where people buy and sell things. They don't get their ears or nipples pierced. That is discussed under body modification. Body modification is found in the "Arts" category in boards.ie.

Ye wrong there this is feedback forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

what do you mean by this

99% of your posts in this thread thus far have been met with an air of incredulity and downright WTFness by almost everyone who has laid eyes upon them, but yet you have the audacity to ask me what I mean?
    They really broke the mold after you didn't they...at least I hope they did...

Eh Davey, just in case you haven't noticed, Spankeh moved your original post from adverts support to feedback. We have been in feedback since Friday afternoon.:eek:

You're not getting the whole "adverts" and "boards" thing are you?

Try this.
    i know that so?

i know that so?
    :eek:

• Advertisement

For the last time. This forum is called adverts support. It is (as the name might suggest) a support forum for discussing issues with adverts.ie. Adverts.ie is a boards site where people buy and sell things. They don't get their ears or nipples pierced. That is discussed under body modification. Body modification is found in the "Arts" category in boards.ie.

Ye wrong there this is feedback forum
    Well actually he was right at the time.

You started this thread in the adverts.ie support forum (note: that's not actually on adverts.ie, it's the forum for adverts.ie located here on boards.ie). Since the thread was about boards.ie, putting it in the adverts.ie support forum was incorrect, so the moderator of the adverts.ie support forum here on boards.ie moved it (after smashey had posted that bit) to the feedback forum here on boards.ie. smashey posted saying that you had posted on the adverts.ie support forum here on boards.ie before the moderator had moved it from the adverts.ie support forum here on boards.ie to the feedback forum here on boards.ie (which incidentally is basically the boards.ie support forum on boards.ie).

I hope this helps alleviate the confusion somewhat :)

Wertz wrote: »

99% of your posts in this thread thus far have been met with an air of incredulity and downright WTFness by almost everyone who has laid eyes upon them, but yet you have the audacity to ask me what I mean?
    They really broke the mold after you didn't they...at least I hope they did...
    smashey said on ths forum is called advert support were acctually on the feed back forum yes?

I hope this helps alleviate the confusion somewhat :)
    Meh. You've just compounded it. :D

smashey said on ths forum is called advert support were acctually on the feed back forum yes?

Yes, we're in feedback now.

You're initial post was in adverts support as were my first couple of replies.

Yes, we're in feedback now.

You're initial post was in adverts support as were my first couple of replies.
    but i wasnt on adverts supports as my first post was inquiring about a ban which its in the feedback forum ok.and since then ive stayed here to sort out the problem whith you accussing me saying that i called you smartar//

but i wasnt on adverts supports as my first post was inquiring about a ban which its in the feedback forum ok.and since then ive stayed here to sort out the problem whith you accussing me saying that i called you smartar//
    WTF???????

*smacks head for the thousandth time*

Look at this.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

i thought this the feedbck forum it says so top of page not
    Correct, case closed, glad we could help you.

Anything else you need help with?

This forum is for adverts.ie queries (the clue is in the name).

PM the rings and tats mods, and post in Feedback if you are unsatisfied with their response to you.
    i thought this the feedbck forum it says so top of page not adverts.ie

• Advertisement

WTF???????

*smacks head for the thousandth time*

Look at this.
    spank so?

Advertisement