Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

muffler wrote: »
    I can see why davey180 is septical.

This is what happens when you go to a dodgy tattooist. You don't know if he's sterilised the needles ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Blowfish wrote: »
    heh, lets just ignore the part about him being banned for lying and then lying again on this thread ;)
    But.......but.........................Bill Clinton lied too and he didnt get banned from boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

But this thread is not about davey's personal life and I dont see why those things should be mentioned at all. All he/she wanted was an answer as to how long was their ban on a particular forum.

Instead of getting a straight answer he gets a smart arsed reply telling him/her to post in a football forum and this was from a used car modifier/salesman who claims to be an adverts mod.

I can see why davey180 is sceptical.
    cheers for for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Saruman wrote: »
    Everyone has these under their names..
    Or is that too much logic for this thread?

Really???
    WOAH!:eek:

So everybody in this thread is a moderator now?
    I think I need to sit down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

tman wrote: »
    Really???
    WOAH!:eek:

So everybody in this thread is a moderator now?
    I think I need to sit down...
    And be careful of us people with fancy pink stars too. That means we're verrrryyyyy important *

*may not be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Adverts.ie.

Supplying a constant stream of bumbling dysfunctional n00bs to the boards.ie userbase since 2006.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'll offer €80 just to get the ball rolling. Collection isn't a problem. Really need a reply this evening....I want it for a present.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Blowfish wrote: »
    heh, lets just ignore the part about him being banned for lying and then lying again on this thread ;)

Smashey was the one that was lying here. If smashey told me he was a lier, I'd still think he was lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

But this thread is not about davey's personal life and I dont see why those things should be mentioned at all. All he/she wanted was an answer as to how long was their ban on a particular forum.

Instead of getting a straight answer he gets a smart arsed reply telling him/her to post in a football forum and this was from a used car modifier/salesman who claims to be an adverts mod.

I can see why davey180 is sceptical.
    Smashey was the one that was lying here. If smashey told me he was a lier, I'd still think he was lying.
    This is the thanks I get for all my patience and understanding. :(

Who are you calling a liar AC? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote: »

Who is this AC that you are talking about? I suppose he's an adverts mod as well. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Who is this AC that you are talking about? I suppose he's an adverts mod as well. :rolleyes:
    He might very well be.

I'm not.

Apparently.

This is the thanks I get for all my patience and understanding. :(

im sorry but you a liar and admit ye wrong ithink its time for you to get baned on this forums because you keep coming back acting the innocent so i cant decide your ban, let the mods on this forum to do their great work.

davey180 wrote: »
    im sorry but you a liar

Where exactly did I lie?

Where exactly did I lie?

Even this question is a lie. I don't know how but it just is.

Even this question is a lie. I don't know how but it just is.
    Go away, this one's mine. :mad:

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread, but here's a lolcat.

128340504491406250charismaiha.jpg

fear the shoe

I shall ban this miscreant immediately, davey, and apologise on behalf of boards.ie moderators, their partners, their golf buddies, Field Marshall Haig, Field Marshall Haig's wife and their cat.

How long do you think would be appropriate?

Seriously now.
    im sorry but you a liar and admit ye wrong ithink its time for you to get baned on this forums because you keep coming back acting the innocent so i cant decide your ban, let the mods on this forum to do their great work.

Myth wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread
    Welcome to davey180's world. :D

Where exactly did I lie?
    oh come on you have admited it in one of ye posts im sure!

• Advertisement

I shall ban this miscreant immediately, davey, and apologise on behalf of boards.ie moderators, their partners, their golf buddies, Field Marshall Haig, Field Marshall Haig's wife and their cat.

Seriously now.
    Well well well, they're all coming out of the woodwork tonight. ;)

fear the shoe

Who is that? Is he the adverts moderator that banned you?

oh come on you have admited it in one of ye posts im sure!
    One finds it difficult to admit to something one didn't do.

Seriously now.
    i think its entirely up to you you are the mods for this forum?

Well well well, they're all coming out of the woodwork tonight. ;)

Apologies for my absence, I was getting drunk on the company dime, delivering toys, stocking up for Hanukkah, reading PMs from folk claiming harassment from people claiming to be moderators here, and pretending to be aloof in relation to this matter. Not in that order.

Now that I am inebriated with the joys of the season, I can contain myself no longer.

In the interests of dictatorial impartiality, I call on davey101, or something, to name his chosen punishment for this gross injustice!

i think its entirely up to you you are the mods for this forum?

He's an adverts mod. And so it all begins again.

Nice edit.

Why should I get banned?

Apologies for my absence, I was getting drunk on the company dime, delivering toys, stocking up for Hanukkah, reading PMs from folk claiming harassment from people claiming to be moderators here, and pretending to be aloof in relation to this matter. Not in that order.

Now that I am inebriated with the joys of the season, I can contain myself no longer.

In the interests of dictatorial impartiality, I call on davey101, or something, to name his chosen punishment for this gross injustice!
    I think a short ban and an apology would do and the whole truth and nothing but the truth, It is xmas after all, showing my goodwill to all.

• Advertisement

Consider it done.

Now, why am I banning him again?

Advertisement