Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party

Options
  • 21-12-2007 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm going to be 22 on New Year's day and I want to throw a
    party on New Year's eve to celebrate. However, I've left it quite late to plan this so I dunno if anyone will be able to come.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can make this party a little different
    and a little more exciting than just sitting around drinking cans? Not that
    I don't like that but I want to do something that we don't do all the time and something that might entice people to come to my party instead of all the rest!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Where is it? do we all get an invite and will you be singing again? Please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Have booked a few tables in the pub across the road and ordered some food so I think I've managed to convince a few people to come along.

DJ_Spider I'd invite you but I don't want anyone there to be in a shorter skirt than me!
    And I'm always singing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

LadyJ wrote: »
    I don't want anyone there to be in a shorter skirt than me!

How short is it? do we get pics? LOL Hope you have a wonderful day/night and don't forget to get someone to put your flowers behind the bar! :D

Advertisement