Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo on prospect hill

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

yis can all have as many opionions as u want, thats not what im sayin at all, and of course everyone is entitled to have one, thats freedom of speech and that, im just giving u all the facts, cause i own the place and i clean it myself so its not just a mere opionion, its totally based on actual facts
    and anyone of u would do the same,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

liz2000 wrote: »
    yis can all have as many opionions as u want, thats not what im sayin at all, and of course everyone is entitled to have one, thats freedom of speech and that, im just giving u all the facts, cause i own the place and i clean it myself so its not just a mere opionion, its totally based on actual facts

Nah I find Irish Ink fine.

No problem with it at all.

I was agreeing with the first part of what Havok said. About experiences and people not speculating about it being dirty.

Forgot to delete the rest of the post from the quotes.

liz2000 wrote: »

So would you not agree that you would have a slightly biased view in this matter?

Anyways, I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but never had the courage. Same thing with my girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm getting one in a week or two, think I'll go with the new place on Prospect as well. Guy in there seems really cool. Of course, 'cool' isn't going to draw and fill my tattoo, but that is to say, all his works look great too. :D

HavoK wrote: »
    I'm getting one in a week or two, think I'll go with the new place on Prospect as well. Guy in there seems really cool. Of course, 'cool' isn't going to draw and fill my tattoo, but that is to say, all his works look great too. :D

What you thinking of getting/where?

Anyone see the ads around for Mongoose?

Guy from Ennis I think, I saw him in town and checked his artwork, he's pretty damn skilled and has it up on his bebo.
    No studio though as a precaution, he works from home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

http://bebo.com/mongooseinktattoos

His ads are gone now but he offers student rates etc.

Seen him in Galway a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sandy mc

I have had a couple of tats and so has my boyfriend in "irish-ink" in galway and we were both very happy with the place and the staff were really friendly, the building is old but once the actual shop was clean is the main thing and it was. I will be going back there for my last tatoo next month! Thanks Irish-ink!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

i know of one of the guys in prospect hill, and three of my mates had tattoos done by him. i'm extremely impressed with them all-great planning and great detail.
    definately will make a trip up there when the xmas debts are paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Got mine done by Gordon in Prospect Hill yesterday! Well. The outline. He's fantastic. I couldn't recommend anyone more.
    I'll put up a pic later....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

I'm gettin mine done in Doughiska. It will eventually cover my whole back.
    Small but cosy studio door to door with hair saloon. Lad with over 15years of experience. It's good to call in and see his work - many pictures of his tattoos available on the spot. Prices from what I heard are very competetive with other studios in Galway.
    He doesn't have a website yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NYCityBabe

Does anyone have a phone number or an email address for the place on prospect hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I got my first tattoo in Irish Ink last week. Jon is professional, clean, sound and does a bloody good job in my view. No bleeding afterwards and everyone that has seen it has complimented the work. I've seen a lot of his work from small to large all very well done (including some of his early work). Everyone I know thats been there has been happy. So ya you will always get people who dont like a certain place but being honest I've never heard a bad word about Irish Ink. Its like this I would have no problems recommending the place to any one. Well perhaps someone should teach Marty how to make a decent coffee ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

funny how this thread has been hijacked and all tattoo places are startin to get advertised on it.

Headin back into the tattooist on Prospect hill the end of the week i'll get the phone number and post it if you still need it NYCityBabe. If you can call in its just as handy n d guys are real nice in there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Poppy84 wrote: »
    funny how this thread has been hijacked and all tattoo places are startin to get advertised on it.

Read the OP again. They where looking for info on the one in prospect hill or any where in Galway. So mentioning other places is on topic not hijacking the thread...

Poppy84 wrote: »

Headin back into the tattooist on Prospect hill the end of the week i'll get the phone number and post it if you still need it NYCityBabe. If you can call in its just as handy n d guys are real nice in there

Cheers Poppy84... will call in if and when time allows! Great if you could post number though, just incase I don't get to call round. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

NYCityBabe wrote: »
    Does anyone have a phone number or an email address for the place on prospect hill?

Have a number at home, i'll post it this evening for you. Had some work done there about a month ago. Would definately recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

087 xxxxx
    Mobile number for the shop that they gave me

They are usually there till around 7:30 - 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

-Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'Tatoos'.

Acidflash wrote: »
    087 xxxxx

Mobile number for the shop that they gave me

They are usually there till around 7:30 - 8.

Thanks for that Acidflash.
    Anyone know how good they are with colour work?

• Advertisement

Wompa1 wrote: »
    -Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'Tatoos'.

:o

Advertisement