Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Mediums

Options
  • 21-12-2007 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Would anybody know/heard of a good psychic/medium able to contact somebody that passed away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

There is a psychic and Mediums thread at the top and many have put names etc of who they thought were good and I would be sure you would get some ideas from it..

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

This is Mr Brendan O Callaghan, and he is GREAT. He is NOT expensive, but, he is THE best. When I had my appointments with him, he knocked me for six!!! You MUST do 3 seperate 1-hour appointments with him...at least...7 days apart.

You have to choose, do you want Healing sessions, or do you want Readings.

I first met Brendan, in 1992, and I paid £2 for each one-hour Healing/Reading session. The man is phenomenal. To make the first appointment, you just give your ist name. Nothing else, no other details. Then, you just turn up, on time, to a lovely, swish, relaxing suite of offices, just off Grafton Street. The man himself, looks just like Kenny Rogers, and he is lovely to talk to.

When I first met Brendan, I had buried a much loved one, suddenly, some years before, and I was deeply grieving.
    When I first walked into Brendan's lovely office...he said to me..."why...is that person beside you...wearing xxx...doing xxx"?? I was totally alone...but..he had described...EXACTLY...the much-loved person. He told me things....which made my hair stand on end...so accurate were they, and so private and so secretive.

All I can say...is that...amongst many other things....Brendan told me...that my much loved one...xxx...was in the care of my brother James. I said "Brendan, that's wrong, I have only one brother called..xxx. And, he is still very much alive". Brendan just said..."xxx is with James".

Many, years, after my reading... at a big family occasion, my mother, under duress, quietly and sadly, revealed to me, that she had had a stillbirth, after she'd had me. A premature birth, had borne a little boy at 8 months, who died within minutes of birth. My Mam said...she'd asked the Nurses in Holles St, to Baptise him ....James.

I was 31yrs old...when I found this out!!!

Never, had I known this. I asked Mam...why had she not told me about this before. And she said....she had deliberately erased the horrible memory...because....the Holy Catholic.. Holles St Hosp....had treated her so like an animal...bled her like a pig...over a trough....when she had shown up...in Premature Labor...bleeding badly. When she was 22 years old.
    Even though, my Ma, was accompanied by her husband (my Dad) and her Mam (my Granny) ...and my Dad's mother....(Granny D...)..she was treated so hell-ishly...and....she NEVER conceived again.

Brendan was RIGHT!!! Totally. I DO have a Brother called James. And, he'd known, before I ever did.

Other things he told me...have proven SOooo correct. He told me of hard choices I'd face, awful decisions, lessons I'd learn...120% Correct.

Brendan DOES have a Website...but...advertising is not allowed.

PM me...for the Website....and the Mobile No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭fairplay

sing_dumb wrote: »
    This is Mr Brendan O Callaghan, and he is GREAT. He is NOT expensive, but, he is THE best. When I had my appointments with him, he knocked me for six!!! You MUST do 3 seperate 1-hour appointments with him...at least...7 days apart.

I first met Brendan, in 1992, and I paid £2 for each one-hour Healing/Reading session. The man is phenomenal. To make the first appointment, you just give your ist name. Nothing else, no other details. Then, you just turn up, on time, to a lovely, swish, relaxing suite of offices, just off Grafton Street. The man himself, looks just like Kenny Rogers, and he is lovely to talk to.

When I first met Brendan, I had buried a much loved one, suddenly, some years before, and I was deeply grieving.
    When I first walked into Brendan's lovely office...he said to me..."why...is that person beside you...wearing xxx...doing xxx"?? I was totally alone...but..he had described...EXACTLY...the much-loved person. He told me things....which made my hair stand on end...so accurate were they, and so private and so secretive.

All I can say...is that...amongst many other things....Brendan told me...that my much loved one...xxx...was in the care of my brother James. I said "Brendan, that's wrong, I have only one brother called..xxx. And, he is still very much alive". Brendan just said..."xxx is with James".

Many, years, after my reading... at a big family occasion, my mother, under duress, quietly and sadly, revealed to me, that she had had a stillbirth, after she'd had me. A premature birth, had borne a little boy at 8 months, who died within minutes of birth. My Mam said...she'd asked the Nurses in Holles St, to Baptise him ....James.

Never, had I known this. I asked Mam...why had she not told me about this before. And she said....she had deliberately erased the horrible memory...because....the Holy Catholic.. Holles St Hosp....had treated her so like an animal...bled her like a pig...over a trough....when she had shown up...in Premature Labor...bleeding badly. When she was 22 years old.
    Even though, my Ma, was accompanied by her husband (my Dad) and her Mam (my Granny) ...and my Dad's mother....(Granny D...)..she was treated so hell-ishly...and....she NEVER conceived again.

Brendan was RIGHT!!! Totally. I DO have a Brother called James. And, he'd known, before I ever did.

Other things he told me...have proven SOooo correct. He told me of hard choices I'd face, awful decisions, lessons I'd learn...120% Correct.

Good on you! There are genuine mediums, and there is very, very convincing evidence of an afterlife. It's really a question of keeping an open mind and being fair-but not credulous-in one's dealings with mediums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 country boy

sing_dumb wrote: »

Hi I'm new to this, my wife died recently, I could really do with the help of someone like this man, I don't know what Pm is (or how you do it ) I live in cork county and don't get out much, I'd love to get his website or someone else who would help. Mx

Hi I'm new to this, my wife died recently, I could really do with the help of someone like this man, I don't know what Pm is (or how you do it ) I live in cork county and don't get out much, I'd love to get his website or someone else who would help. Mx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

pm is your private message if you click on the name you want you should see a little note saying send private message. I am very sorry to hear about your wife.

Thank you, I had only found the site earlier and that function didn't happen straight away but have found it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lorah2k

PM stands for private message.I will let you know ph no + website address when I have same info.

Thank you

Advertisement