Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice city but...

• 21-12-2007 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Kilkenny is a lovely city to visit but the driving of those loud cars up and down the street is a disgrace. Has anyone ever complained about it?Those idiots in their silly little noise wagons is the one thing to put me off going. When it is not the exhaust is it some little ego with the window down so everyone can hear their 'music'. Sad lives they have

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

mover wrote: »
    Kilkenny is a lovely city to visit but the driving of those loud cars up and down the street is a disgrace. Has anyone ever complained about it?Those idiots in their silly little noise wagons is the one thing to put me off going. When it is not the exhaust is it some little ego with the window down so everyone can hear their 'music'. Sad lives they have

I don't think little boy racers are a uniquely kilkenny issue. Might feel like it as the city is medival and cursed with very narrow streets so they are right on top of you but the number of loud cars doesn't feel greater here then I've noticed in parts of tipp, carlow, cork or galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

can't say i've noticed any great number of souped up cars in kilkenny since i moved into town, but wexford town has a lot for some reason......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I haven't noticed any more of them in Kilkenny than in other towns of the same size. Boy racers are a bugbear of mine though. I'd love to crush them in their cars but I suppose that wouldn't be allowed, would it? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

It isnt a uniquely KK problem. There are far more of them around Tramore, Tralee, Wexford. I can hear them quite loudly from where I live, up at Woodies racing around the car park til all hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭JohnC.

I live in the countryside and a couple of them regularly go by my house, so it isn't even just a town problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement