Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that seem great when drunk

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

I'm nvr gonna be let forget this drunken text I sent to this guy a few weeks ago..

free wine and champers =

'I can be HOT'

no smileys, no 'haha', i just sent it as if it was a simple fact! cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

G86 wrote: »
    I'm nvr gonna be let forget this drunken text I sent to this guy a few weeks ago..

free wine and champers =

'I can be HOT'

no smileys, no 'haha', i just sent it as if it was a simple fact! cringe!
    You forgot a couple of E's there.
    Did you drop them that night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

ha didn't take you long to pick up on that!:D

ah shucks I'll mind them next time.....wild dozy head on me tonight:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

Drunken transportation,
    you know, when you leave a pub and then your atomatically at your next destination, with no memory of the journey!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Roscommon?:rolleyes: ( extremely drunk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Beboing people. Its worse than drunk texts/calls. At least with drunk texts and calls only one person heard/read the whole thing.

Chasing anything remotely female

Heroic frank the tank orders in Abras at 3am. Two quarter pounder cheese and a garlic and cheese fry. Come 10am it feels like you swallowed a 3 stone ball of lead the night before.

Signing up for drunken sex chat/"dating" text services. wtf was I thinking, when they send you a text it eats money off your own credit. I lost a tenner odd thanks to signing up for that sh1te whilst sitting infront of the tv post clubat 4am absoloutely mindless drunk watching Channel 6.

Giving shockingly bad/misinterpreted opinions about matches on the Soccer forum after I have been in the pub since 3pm

Putting your key into a door of a house that looks near identical to your own....but isnt.

Finding the key doesnt work and then ringing the bell to gain enterance to a gaff you think you live in.

Getting drunk and posting on boards about stupid things you have done while drunk

ahem.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

shane86 wrote: »
    Finding the key doesnt work and then ringing the bell to gain enterance to a gaff you think you live in.

HOW YA LOVE! Can I get into my bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Monte Python movies, so much better when drunk.

humbert wrote: »
    Monte Python movies, so much better when drunk.

The Evil Dead is fantastic while drunk as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Getting on stage with half your band to perform songs you haven't rehearsed properly, thinking you have the right amount of dexterity in your hands, and thinking your voice will somehow work, while using the equipment that the band who are actually playing in the pub are using, without knowing how to use their effects etc.

Not that I've ever done that. Twice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭prod_igy

- walking 2miles home from niteclub in middle of winter with just a tshirt on

- waking up in a ditch after trying to walk home the night before

- going to a random city i.e. waterford last weekend, knowing you only have enough money to get there, and not enough to get back.....what was i thinking??

- drinkinng all day before going into work, not remembering any of work, then being told the next day everything stupid you did in work

- not paying taxi fare and legging it

- pulling your trousers down in middle of dancefloor in reds and then not being able to pull them back up cause everyone is slapping your ass

- crowd surfing

- taking your mates car for a spin :confused:

- waking up beside a fat bird in galway, and having to be in work in 10mins in dublin

- getting 50euro woth of shots for yourself

- playing golf

.......these are the ones i can think of for now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Breaking into places with fences that would intimidate a circus acrobat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I'll have to go with playing darts and getting into a taxi, mind you when i get into a taxi drunk i seem to get home an awful lot quicker.............. i thought taxi men liked a good chat about deregulation :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Here's another one:

Walking out a road that leads to absolutely nowhere, next town 40+ miles, but having a destination target in mind. Realising after a few hours that you're going nowhere, so sleep in a bus stop.
    Waking up the next morning is very depressing. I mean very, very depressing!

edited to protect anomimiity... anomimimity... anomemity... anomsomething... anomememety....

EDITED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭prod_igy

forky i know what u mean! i went back to a girls flat that i was with before and really like thinkin i was gonna score her....an hour later after getting nowhere, i make my way back to my mates apartment in a block across the way. after 10mins of knocking and buzzing with no reply i try ringin him but my battery is dead. i try buzzin the girls apartment but couldn't remembr her apartment number. its 4am, and i have no way of contactin or getting thru to anyone, so i spend nite sleeping in busstop thinkin about how differently the night could have went:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Declaring that your friend's girlfriend's breast are awesome...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Terry wrote: »
    Is it lonely up there on your high horse?

Yeh, give us a drink :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Having sex with your ex girlfriend's younger sister.

that seemed great when i was sober too tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

subway wrote: »
    talking to your boss *openly*...

am i glad for the christmas break :D
    mp3guy wrote: »
    Walking completely unrealistic distances home.

Probably walking around a friends house completly naked at 5am

Taking some red and white construction tape and making a tie out of it and telling a bouncer it is a tie. (i didnt get in lol)

I done the boss thing too... oh god i was askin q's like 'why did u employ me you fat miserable bo11ocks!!!' you can imagine how it went. (quite well because he couldnt stand

I seem to have bad experiences of slamming my drink down on tables or counters and smashing it in my hand. i usually stand there wondering where the drink has gone.

Stairs while drunk- you understand.

plastic jacuzzi drinking with a friends older sis and her friends in it. Lit a candle seemed good at the time. Forgot to blow out the candles. Managed to burn down the entire bathroom and part of the roof!

I could go on but im too hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just the one's I've done more than once:

Walking home to Deansgrange from the city centre.

Buying bottles of champagne in the residents lounge.

Booking into a city centre hotel with a one night stand instead of just bringing her home.

Staying up til 5:30 watching episodes of whatever TV series I've most recently gotten into and posting on boards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Walking 2 miles home with torn ligaments and swollen ankle.

2 from my brother,
    Pissing in the sink in the Ladies Loo in a Pub
    Swiping a full roast from a Carvery and eating it between 2 friends outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

telling the four or five scumbags prowling around outside the pub that you'll take em all on and kill em and rape their fathers, then doing a legger, getting caught and beat up. wuhoo a black eye for christmas. apparently i'm not invincible when i'm drunk, and cant run for **** either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

galwayrush wrote: »
    2 from my brother,
    Pissing in the sink in the Ladies Loo in a Pub
    Swiping a full roast from a Carvery and eating it between 2 friends outside.

ah yeah the brother did it !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Strip Poker.....

Strip Dares....

Wife swap....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Texting people you've never even met - apart from conversing with them via Boards. Hi Monkeyfudge!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Quality wrote: »
    Strip Poker.....

Strip Dares....

Wife swap....

Why hello. Drunk yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Richie860504

Going to a house party and trying to surf down the stairs on an ironing board. Two ways for it to end fall off, Break bones, make it to the bottom go through the front door head first. Surprisingly no broken neck yet!!! or challenging your mates to an arm wrestle over two candles, Where the loser ends up with the back of their hand burned and a nice blister the next day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Dudess wrote: »
    Texting people you've never even met - apart from conversing with them via Boards. Hi Monkeyfudge!

hahahahaha... heard about that... don't worry... we've alld one it at some poitn... and ... from waht i can make out... mine were worse than yours >_<

also, posting lyrics in general.. .posting while angry/pissed off/upset....

orrrr... posting any of the above while on a board you know your b/f reads and you know you haven't directly told him yet...

*seriously shifty eyse....*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oh and also, staying up all night drinking, while playing music, only to be unfortuante enough to meet your father a teh wrong end of bedtiem getting ready for work....

*eep*

once those eggs are boiled... i think it may really be tuime for sleepies for ni...

Advertisement