Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway

Options
  • 21-12-2007 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

alrite people,i'll be going to galway next saturday for the new year again was there last year,what a place loved it it's gonna be another 5 days of non stop boozing gotta love it it's the only time i ever really get the taste for it you can't half pour a great pint there:D

oh and can't wait to hear that gorgeous accent you girls have:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

faggit

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eddie_Vedder

ah smashing welcome i'm gonna like this forum i think
    walt0r wrote: »
    faggit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 TheRenegade

ah smashing welcome i'm gonna like this forum i think

that guy is either drunk or a complete *insert insult here*

galway is cooooool :D

countless bars and clubs, women are great, booze is great, Galway is great :D

that guy is either drunk or a complete *insert insult here*

galway is cooooool :D

countless bars and clubs, women are great, booze is great, Galway is great :D
    it is indeed,can't wait just can't come quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

oh and can't wait to hear that gorgeous accent you girls have:D

I was running around Eyre Square looking for a bus a couple of months ago (only my third time ever in Galway) and I asked a teenager for directions.

I swear I've never heard anything so cute as the way she said "Knocknacaaaaara" :D

• Advertisement

fricatus wrote: »
    I was running around Eyre Square looking for a bus a couple of months ago (only my third time ever in Galway) and I asked a teenager for directions.

I swear I've never heard anything so cute as the way she said "Knocknacaaaaara" :D
    don't know what that word means but i'm sure as hell it did sound great.

Knocknacara is an estate (of sorts).

Also, as for places to drink, check out the Stage Door. I have a feeling you'd love it. Loads of women there too.

Also, as for places to drink, check out the Stage Door. I have a feeling you'd love it. Loads of women there too.
    ah class! cheers mate i'll defo keep that in mind:D

amm you dont really wana go to knocknacarra ;)

and depending on your age theres a club for every age group here lol
    we even have our own red light district! no lie!

amm you dont really wana go to knocknacarra ;)

and depending on your age theres a club for every age group here lol
    ah think we'll just be in galway the whole time we're there well we might go into athenry for a wee session during the day,so what what yous say is the best nightclub in galway we were only at the 1 last year think it was called cps or something like that,was good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Walt0r banned for abusive conduct..

Walt0r banned for abusive conduct..
    he's prob just drunk,i wasn't offended at all prob just a bit of banter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

he's prob just drunk,i wasn't offended at all prob just a bit of banter.

That's no excuse though. Having a few beers doesn't mean you should come along calling people faggots, it's just not tolerated here.

ah think we'll just be in galway the whole time we're there well we might go into athenry for a wee session during the day,so what what yous say is the best nightclub in galway we were only at the 1 last year think it was called cps or something like that,was good.

yea cp's is good karma is good, basically follow the crowd, great nightlife in galway, athenry is ok, not much to do though....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Second that. Sorry I won't be around, but the Stage Door is a great spot, you're guaranteed a great night there!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Second that. Sorry I won't be around, but the Stage Door is a great spot, you're guaranteed a great night there!
    Can we have a "where to drink?" thread without this dross?

Ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

I always suspected Knocknacarra was a hotbed of vice - or is it in another part of town?

is the stage door in galway city i take it? where's it near?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

First I've heard.

is the stage door in galway city i take it? where's it near?

It's near-ish the Galway Shopping centre/Omniplex/that area.

• Advertisement

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    First I've heard.

for real?!
    well its not an official red light district lol but it has 3 sex shops and a strip club, its near domnick street...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Robbo wrote: »
    Can we have a "where to drink?" thread without this dross?

Ever?

I can't say I approve - it's a bit sleazy - but I have some pity for them. They're such regulars at the Stage Door that everyone knows not to touch 'em with a ten-foot pole. They're just trying to lure in some fresh blood for themselves on these boards. :p

is there any sort of dress code for the stage door,like over here you can't get into some clubs if you look to casual or is it just along the same lines as cps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

is there any sort of dress code for the stage door,like over here you can't get into some clubs if you look to casual or is it just along the same lines as cps?

You must be thirsty and have money in your pocket.

Tick these boxes and they will roll out the red carpet

Advertisement