Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

530 D Autobox

Options
  • 21-12-2007 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Whats the automatic like in the 530D M Sport? I presume its not a DSG, is it just a clutchless manual or what. Anyone got any feedback on it or would you just recommend sticking to a plain old manual version?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

tvr wrote: »
    Whats the automatic like in the 530D M Sport? I presume its not a DSG, is it just a clutchless manual or what. Anyone got any feedback on it or would you just recommend sticking to a plain old manual version?

Cheers

I have a 530D msport...........posted a thread only today asking a ques, about servicing on it etc.

lovely car, the autobox is the trip tronic set up, really good and leisurely to drive when you want it that way, and if you want to drive in a sporty fashion, just tip it into "tip" and notch up and down thru the gears.

It beats the dunkle out of a manual in my opinion.:p

NIF

Advertisement