Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting Fingal FC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

I now wait for the usual complaints from shels fans:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Highest attendence at Tolka this season was around 1,700 for the Dundalk game.:p Average is around 900 as you say, one game we had just over 500 at (midweek against Monaghan).:eek:

For tonight only go on the Fingal (we need Waterford to lose).

*runs to jacks and washes mouth out*

We are small club at the moment but we have plenty of financial backing.

Minnows they're known as lamper, not small clubs.;)

Minnows they're known as lamper, not small clubs.;)

:pac::mad::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Thank you thank you thank you:D

• Advertisement

*kisses lamper* Whats the odds both maths who see the promotion challengers lose 3-1.:eek:

We did our part. so can you do yours and lose.

We did our part. so can you do yours and lose.

Ah the table reads nicely now.:cool:

I would like to change this remark a little to " I can guarantee you one thing about this unpredictable league. Us and Shels will be in it next year:("

eeeeeemmmmm :confused:

I just dont know. Forget all football knowledge we think we have. In this league it goes out the window. so all i will say is.

We f**cking hate shelbourne, we f**cking hate shelbourne:D

No, only kidding. all the best for the rest of the season and may the best (dublin:P) team win

Take a draw off Dundalk next week please. Don't go winning or anything though. Don't want you getting too close even though I really don't see Fingal as THAT much of a risk.

• Advertisement

I dont think you can right off any of the four. Our run in is difficult but not impossible. We have nothing to lose at the moment and that sometimes works in a teams favour. I think this year has been about teams bottling it.

I just hope there is still something to play for when shels and sporting meet. It will make for a great game.

Heard you's loving singing Anti-Shels songs nowadays and heard you robbed a few Rovers songs "Take me home Swords Road" and the "Talla la la la" one with different words.:rolleyes:

Heard you's loving singing Anti-Shels songs nowadays and heard you robbed a few Rovers songs "Take me home Swords Road" and the "Talla la la la" one with different words.:rolleyes:

Most clubs sing the same songs.
    Doesnt really bother me though. Its about what happens on the pitch that matters to me not what songs we sing. Im there to watch a game of football.
    And as for anti shels songs, yeah of course there are anti shels songs sung(try saying that over and over). Your club is not liked by us and vice versa.
    We are the young upstarts and you are the grumpy old neighbour who always talks about the old days. blah blah blah:D

Wouldn't young upstarts imply you're better than us? Because the league table surely wouldn't, and I'm fully expecting Dundalk to take at least 2 more points from you on Thursday.

DSB wrote: »
    Wouldn't young upstarts imply you're better than us? Because the league table surely wouldn't, and I'm fully expecting Dundalk to take at least 2 more points from you on Thursday.

:pac: Eh no.
    you really where just looking for any angle to get that league table bit in.

Hold on ill help you out with a better comment so the the league table bit will be more in context.

I THINK WE ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN YOU

and now you say?

:pac: Eh no.
    you really where just looking for any angle to get that league table bit in.

Hold on ill help you out with a better comment so the the league table bit will be more in context.

I THINK WE ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN YOU

and now you say?

If you were a better team than us you'd be ahead of us in the league. Unfortunately, no. You're not a better team than us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Fingal are 6/1 to win the league. Worth a bet :D

DSB wrote: »
    If you were a better team than us you'd be ahead of us in the league. Unfortunately, no. You're not a better team than us.

Blah blah blah

Hahaha the words of a man who knows he has nothing he can reply with. The league table doesn't lie.

No. just couldnt be bothered. we could do this back and forward. I just decided not to.
    I think you missed my original point, I was taking the mick out of how you tried to get the league thing in. Not trying to start a we are better than you slagging match.

The league never lies at the end of a season.

• Advertisement

The league never lies at the end of a season.

Well it never lies in general, except for maybe after the first few games, but grand I can wait til then too:)

Good old DSB. Always selective with his replies.
    Never actually tackles what was said to him in full.

Good oul Lamper always duplicating with his replies.
    Never actually tackles posting on message boards:D

Ah s##t. Eh i was just trying to get above a hundred post so I could get my second star :o

A draw tonight will do lovely, Limerick to beat Waterford tomorrow and Shels to win 2-0. :pac:

Thats us out of it now unless the top 3 drasticaly fail and we win all of our remaining games. Bye bye to me 10 euro :D.

I was shocked at a minority of older Dundalk fans last night who gathered at the tunnel at the end of the game and gave out vile abuse to the Fingal players as they left the pitch. This rubbish has no place in Eircom league football and i hope the league takes action against dundalk. One thing though, i have to give credit to the stewards at oriel park last night who showed us respect.

not really in the humour to post so i wont. except for that and that and that ......................................:D

Roll on next season. Im a dundalk fan for the next few weeks

20 fans in Dundalk I heard on Friday, minnows.:P

We had slightly more than that :D Its wasnt just the kids that sing that was up there. I seriously dont want them to go up and i dont want shels either but out of the 2 i hope its shels cos dundalk fans dont deserve to be in the premier.

• Advertisement

its better if we get rid of shels or dundalk for next year. Give us a better chance of going up. would prefer if it was Dundalk because they would be harder to compete against next year than shels. Plus i would like to keep a decent dublin derby.
    Heres to fingal stoping shels from winning the league. Bitter i know but hay if it wasnt for shels fans being so bitter all season i wouldnt have disliked the club as much as i do:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement