Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting Fingal FC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JohnNightmare

better get my hands on a copy of the mirror so:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Usually muck, get it every year myself.

Any of yous buy the Mirror today? Supposely something about dodgy dealings about Gannon, Sporting Fingal and Sporting Fingal HQ.

Also are they looking for stewards this season in Morton? Say yous will get a tonne of applications with the money I've been told they get paid.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

JRCC wrote: »
    Just to let you know that the Bohs bar in Dalymount (under the Jodi Stand) will be open from 6pm and Sporting Fingal fans will be welcome in the bar. It would probably be a good idea to have pre-match pints there as there will be a good buzz and you're less likely to miss the start of the game!

Fantastic, thanks for that. :) Banter shall be had..oh and a pint or 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Any of yous buy the Mirror today? Supposely something about dodgy dealings about Gannon, Sporting Fingal and Sporting Fingal HQ.

Also are they looking for stewards this season in Morton? Say yous will get a tonne of applications with the money I've been told they get paid.:eek:

Oh the mirror. That quality piece of journalism that is the Mirror:pac:

Typical GAV. One of my mates is going to do stewarding and he will be paid nothing, nada, not a cent. Give it up lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ViperGTS

Bit of bad news folks. The gf's mother has been brought in for an op and its turns out its more serious than they thought. Lookin like it'll be done today but they said survival could be 50-50. Not 100% on whether or not i'll make it tomorrow. I'll keep in touch either way

• Advertisement

ViperGTS wrote: »
    Bit of bad news folks. The gf's mother has been brought in for an op and its turns out its more serious than they thought. Lookin like it'll be done today but they said survival could be 50-50. Not 100% on whether or not i'll make it tomorrow. I'll keep in touch either way

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes alright for her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Gavin - If you continue to troll this thread & try to píss off the natives I will ban you permanently from DCN. Last warning.

HB

Oh the mirror. That quality piece of journalism that is the Mirror:pac:

Typical GAV. One of my mates is going to do stewarding and he will be paid nothing, nada, not a cent. Give it up lad.

Aw don't I know the Mirror is muck, just hoping someone on here might have had the article, didn't see it myself, just got told about it.

Well your mate is either being hard done by OR Sporting Fingal have been telling the FAI porkies along with a few other porkies which were said to the FAI in which resulted in Fingal winning the event controlling of the year award or whatever it was called, not saying the porkies alone won it but there was some told. (This is not trolling Hill Billy, this is fact)

Aw don't I know the Mirror is muck, just hoping someone on here might have had the article, didn't see it myself, just got told about it.

Well your mate is either being hard done by OR Sporting Fingal have been telling the FAI porkies along with a few other porkies which were said to the FAI in which resulted in Fingal winning the event controlling of the year award or whatever it was called, not saying the porkies alone won it but there was some told. (This is not trolling Hill Billy, this is fact)

Gav. We are all looking forward to the start of the league in here. None of us are the least bit interested in anything negative you have to post.
    Whether what you say is true or not it doesnt matter, if its designed to get a rise out of the fingal fans posting in here then its trolling.

Dude you didnt used to be this bad. I dont know what has changed but its a pity it has. I used to think you where an alright poster who ocassionally lost the run of himself. Now its just non stop. Pity

All the best for the new season.

Everything turned out alright. Looks like we might just get to meet tomorrow after all :)

• Advertisement

Everything turned out alright. Looks like we might just get to meet tomorrow after all :)

Glad to hear it.

Glad to hear Viper.

Todays Mirror there's a fiver off adult admission into Dalyer tomorrow for your match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭fingalgooner

Great news mate see ya tomoro evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That's great news Viper.

Thanks for the Mirror tip Gavin.

got the last mirror in my local shop, the mirror is prity bad for sport, the amount of mistakes in the pfai mag is funny, well its not funny, its bad.

sporting fingal bet shels in the final to get promoted:p

its better then nothing i supose, il make sure i write the scores in it every weekend.

in 24 hours our title race begins:D

Anybody know if the star will be doing a preview mag as theirs tends to be a lot better than that crap I just read from the mirror:o.

If I do make it out tomorrow lads, i'd appreciate an introduction from anyone thats willing. Being my 1st real season as a fan, it'd be good to get a few contacts. Shouldn't be too hard to find :) John

its better then nothing i supose, il make sure i write the scores in it every weekend.

The Star one is much better!
    Anybody know if the star will be doing a preview mag as theirs tends to be a lot better than that crap I just read from the mirror:o.

Monday afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Advertisement

Coupon for €5 off the price of an adult ticket for the bohs match in todays mirror. It will bring it down to the normal price of €15 then ;)

I got paid as a steward at a shels game so whats your probs? You a just coming up with random nonsence just to have a pop. You intentionally ignore the FACT that there are 2 lots of steward at matches across the country. Some a volunteers and some are hired by the security crowd.
    Take your trawling and wumming back onto the shels forum.
    Are you just having digs because it was dodgey dealings that got shels relegated after your beloved Ollie spent money you didnt have which took you just short of the group stages of the champions league and now you dont have the funds you are were you should be.

Todays Mirror there's a fiver off adult admission into Dalyer tomorrow for your match.
    Coupon for €5 off the price of an adult ticket for the bohs match in todays mirror. It will bring it down to the normal price of €15 then ;)

As for the rest of your posts directed to me, well going by your posts in the "Soccer" forum, your knowledge with regards to the League and your own club aren't worth replying to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Any one have any idea how much is it in? Any student prices? Heading out later myself.

Adults €20, Students €10, U16/OAP €7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Adults €20, Students €10, U16/OAP €7

Cheers.

Wont be long till im leaving. Cant wait.
    I think Id rather leave now and just sit in the stadium untill it starts:)

I just hope we put on a good display and give the champions a good game.

Wont be long till im leaving. Cant wait.
    I think Id rather leave now and just sit in the stadium untill it starts:)

I just hope we put on a good display and give the champions a good game.

haven afew pints
    in the jodi stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭fingalgooner

Jaysus it's here at last feel like a bleedin kid on christmas eve waiting for it to get dark, minutes feel like hours.
    Hopefully we can get something out of it, tough first prem fixture but wouldn't swap it for any other.
    Live football here we go again!:D
    Come on The Fingal!

• Advertisement

Jaysus it's here at last feel like a bleedin kid on christmas eve waiting for it to get dark, minutes feel like hours.
    Hopefully we can get something out of it, tough first prem fixture but wouldn't swap it for any other.
    Live football here we go again!:D
    Come on The Fingal!

just put my jersy on:D gona leave in a min:D

the s!!! the s!!! the sffc!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on the fingal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement