Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting Fingal FC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JohnNightmare

SantryRed wrote: »
    How much is it in today for a student? Might pop along.

Oh, and that ''we hate you Rovers chant'' is embarrassing. Considering you have no reason to hate them :rolleyes:

they have bayly:p

and i was gona tell u how much it is for a student but im not now ur jus gonna have to go and find out:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's Bayly..

Alright yeah, you stop your club from some income then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ViperGTS

Fair dues to Bayly, he's moved on from us but I'll not hold a grudge. I think its probably a tenner for students with i.d. 15 quid for adults so I think its about 10. Hope you get out and enjoy it SR. Watching todays game might even save you the fare for future games "wink wink nudge nudge"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

:pac:

Cheers. Yeah hopefully if Rovers turn up and yous attack? Heard you've been a bit defensive against Bohs and Pats?

Rovers are definitely there for the taking today.

• Advertisement

yeah we have been in fairness, but thats just it, every1 thinks rovers is there for the taking and its in morton, think the pressure mite be on us that bit more. dont forget the fai cup match and replay? they want pay back too aswell as league points

• Registered Users Posts: 33,187 ✭✭✭✭CSF

This has got to be the first time in existence I've ever been up for Fingal. No club anywhere will ever match my hatred for that horrible horrible horrible thug club from Tallaght.

Bang, Bang, Bang goes the drum. Viper's goin the pub, bring on the Tallaght S"*m. (Sorry, couldn't think of anything sensible to rhyme with drum :))

To the tune of Folsom Prison Blues. I hear that Rockee's comin, he's rollin round the bend, I think he could be sober, since I don't know when. We're goin to Morton Stadium, to see the Fingal play. When I hear that referee's whistle, we're gonna blow those hoops awayyyyy!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Disappointing result really. I think the penalty was a bit harsh.

Great goal from Conan. Good to see him scoring again.

Shame we didn't get a few more goals. But, we weren't beaten at least. I'm sure Rovers were very happy with the point from today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭FINGAL FAN

We really have been a victim of poor penalty decisions today and v Bohs . Indeed the free kick decision that led up to the penalty was also iffy . Appears to me refs are well disposed towards the bigger clubs when it come to these decisions .

Definately thought the free that lead to the peno was dubious. How a penalty can be given for hand ball in a wall defendin a free is beyond me. Where are ya supposed to put your hands? Even a Rovers fan outside agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

ViperGTS wrote: »
    To the tune of Folsom Prison Blues. I hear that Rockee's comin, he's rollin round the bend, I think he could be sober, since I don't know when. We're goin to Morton Stadium, to see the Fingal play. When I hear that referee's whistle, we're gonna blow those hoops awayyyyy!
    LOL :)

great buz in the 1st half from the fans, went dead in the 2th for sum reason, all in all thought it was a good game considering the conditions with the stormy wind etc, mayb a draw was a fair result in the end

For the Fingal Fans -

4493984667_1883d6944c_o.jpg

Maybe you can spot yourself. :D

the 1 pic im not in :( look at the kid crying beside the kid with the yellow top awe its ok, dean will look after you:p

Cheers Paul, been lookin for one of them. Shows a real good sign that we're gettin bigger. Who the hell is that handsome lookin fella with the drum? He'd wanna be careful, Dean might have his eye on a new "Fingal Friend"

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Who the hell is that handsome lookin fella with the drum?

He looks a bit dodgy to me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Cheers Paul, been lookin for one of them. Shows a real good sign that we're gettin bigger. Who the hell is that handsome lookin fella with the drum? He'd wanna be careful, Dean might have his eye on a new "Fingal Friend"

Must have been them burgers :)

Isn't that steward in the pic supposed to be keeping an eye on us? Me thinks there'll be a stewards enquiry into that. Budum budum dum chhhhhh!

• Advertisement

Must have been them burgers :)

That must have been taken in the 1st half b/c Rockee was out stuffin his face with what I liked to call a "personal burger" for the 1st 10 mins of the 2nd half.

You're all mad. :D

Pict was taken at 3:25pm, so yeah, middle of the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 the_rovers_one

Draw was a fair result IMO.

Regarding the forum, sorry about the delay. I've been busy. Anyone interested in a mod spot? If so PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

That must have been taken in the 1st half b/c Rockee was out stuffin his face with what I liked to call a "personal burger" for the 1st 10 mins of the 2nd half.

Haha! Felt like I was in that queue all day.

"Facebook update" John Rigney and Brendan Clarke are now friends. Now, lets see if any of the rest accept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Didnt realise this was happening the other night

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/3212/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Didnt realise this was happening the other night

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/3212/

Nope, didnt hear a thing myself. Then again I didnt even see the fighting break out with a couple of Pats fans after the firework incident with Clarkey so maybe Im just blind!

Nice to see Eamo give us a wee mention, the few lads that I brought along to the games over the weekend have now got the Fingal bug and looks as though theyll be making the day trip over to Galway for the match. We can all do our bit to get a few more bums on seats this season, should be fun :)

I did hear chants directed towards him, but didn't hear exactly what was said. In fairness, he's a sound lad and a good footballer.

Shame to hear such abuse, from any club/supporter, directed at any player. Hopefully the Fingal supporters will never stoop to that level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Im not suprised that it happend after hearing on the telly some plank giving O'neill some serious abuse.

Read in todays paper that Celtic is looking at McFaul and Finn.

• Advertisement

Read in todays paper that Celtic is looking at McFaul and Finn.

What paper? I wouldn't be surprised. I think they'll both be on the Irish under 23 panel to be announced shortly. Both high quality players.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement