Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry Book?

Options
  • 22-12-2007 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a book of poetry that's either a collection of Roman poetry or of the poet Catullus for a Christmas present. (Seems a bit weird i know).

Anyway, it's not something i'd usually go looking for so I'm not sure where to look.

I went to the usual places, Waterstones, Easons and that book shop on Paul st, i can't think of anywhere else besides maybe The Shelf?

Anyone have any ideas? Would be really appreciated :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Vibes and Scribes..New/2nd hand section?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Cheers! Forgot about there. Must have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

No problem. Hope you find it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

The book shop on Barrack St also has the weirdest, most eclectic book selection ever. I wouldn't be surprised if they would have something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

You could try Liam Russell's bookshop on Oliver Plunkett St. or John Smith's bookshop in UCC(probably closed for Christmas now, though).

It can be hard to get unusual books in Cork. :-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement