Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

karlhungus.com is GO!!!

• 22-12-2007 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

www.karlhungus.com

Ok, not really related to anything, but I'm just excited as hell, because I just got myself the domain. :D

I practically splooged myself in excitement, and now I've got a headache.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

So sexy.

But what are your opinions on the film "King of New York". I thought Caruso almost ruined it.
    Excuse me while I stuff Zaytoon in my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

lafortezza wrote: »
    So sexy.

But what are your opinions on the film "King of New York". I thought Caruso almost ruined it.
    Excuse me while I stuff Zaytoon in my face.

Haven't seen it tbh. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

DAMN
    damn damn damn, I was hoping it was one of your many fans who had created a website to slag you off.

you raised my hopes and then dashed them against the frozen sweat on your nutsack. you ice cool mother****er.

--edit

also, spam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Its all very exciting isn't it, congratulations :D

Mordeth wrote: »
    DAMN
    damn damn damn, I was hoping it was one of your many fans who had created a website to slag you off.

you raised my hopes and then dashed them against the frozen sweat on your nutsack. you ice cool mother****er.

Wouldn't have been suprised if there was someone sad enough to do that... But I suppose there are other domains out there. Karlhungus.tk?

Still, I'm glad I can shatter your hopes and dreams so expertly, like a grown man kicking a child! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its not in your sig yet.

noob.

Its not in your sig yet.

noob.

Shut up. :(

wellcome to the club dolanbaker.info ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

I don't know what made me think of this, but:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54697717&postcount=9

We're thinking of making a 'Worst of the Internet' sub-forum...

Whores. ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I'm pleased for you, Karl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Promoting your self titled website in your sig?

noob.

Apart from that, thought the Hellboy trailer started off well, but ended poorly. I really hate the "Humanitys Only Hope" malarky. Also, I'm quite the fan of the blog style for websites.

Promoting your self titled website in your sig?

noob.

Apart from that, thought the Hellboy trailer started off well, but ended poorly. I really hate the "Humanitys Only Hope" malarky. Also, I'm quite the fan of the blog style for websites.

I may be a noob, but at least I have a .com at last! :D

I kinda agree with you about the humanity's only hope thing, but you'll have that with trailer voiceovers. Glad you like the style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Good man Karl, I always liked your film review blog. It pointed me in the direction of some great films. Good luck with the new site but, if I may be so bold, it needs more pictures of breasts.

You want to see the breasts that belong to this?
    ken13.jpg

What, are you ****ing nuts?

agamemnon wrote: »
    Good man Karl, I always liked your film review blog. It pointed me in the direction of some great films. Good luck with the new site but, if I may be so bold, it needs more pictures of breasts.

Thanks very much man. What films did it point you in the direction of btw?

I'll try to include some pictures of boobs if it's even vaguely relevant to anything I write about in future. :D

I'll try to include some pictures of boobs if it's even vaguely relevant to anything I write about in future. :D

May I suggest a change in direction? Try reviewing more 'art' movies. (They can still be Korean. I'm cool with that.)

Karoma wrote: »
    May I suggest a change in direction? Try reviewing more 'art' movies. (They can still be Korean. I'm cool with that.)

You can indeed make suggestions. Whether I listen to them or not is another issue entirely. :)

Here are a fine pair, by the way:

rachel_weisz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Karoma wrote: »
    You want to see the breasts that belong to this?

What, are you ****ing nuts?
    As I was typing that post, I was thinking that maybe I should stress that female breasts are what I like, but I thought people would understand. I should have known. Damn you, Karoma! :)
    Thanks very much man. What films did it point you in the direction of btw?
    Antibodies, Shoot 'Em Up, Vital and The Host are the main ones. I'm getting more and more into Asian cinema and you picked out some great ones to watch. Keep up the good work, o boards.ie Asian correspondent.

agamemnon wrote: »
    Antibodies, Shoot 'Em Up, Vital and The Host are the main ones. I'm getting more and more into Asian cinema and you picked out some great ones to watch. Keep up the good work, o boards.ie Asian correspondent.

Oh, nice stuff. Not a bad few films to have seen. Seriously glad I've done good by you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well done old boy.

In related news, can't fuppin' wait for The Dark Night. Heath Ledger is actually quite sexy as the Joker. I'm weird.

• Advertisement

Thank you Dudess. ;0

Yeah, The Dark Knight is going to be excellent, I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Come on people, go visit it, leave some comments or something. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Guest

Pimping a blog makes the baby jebus cry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

oh dear, oh dear.

Karоma wrote: »
    Pimping a blog makes the baby jebus cry.

What better time to make baby jebus cry, than at christmas? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

I agree with your comment about Selma Blair for one thing, yowza tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

meh

Indeed, I've got lots of raised eyebrow pics.

And the things I wouldn't do to Selma Blair with a coathanger and a rubber chicken. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

It's surprising that many people don't realise that Karl Hungus is just a name you borrowed from The Big Lebowski.

Advertisement