Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

karlhungus.com is GO!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

tuxy wrote: »
    It's surprising that many people don't realise that Karl Hungus is just a name you borrowed from The Big Lebowski.

Quite a few people thought it was actually my real name, believe it or not. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It's... it's not?

Karoma wrote: »
    It's... it's not?

Well, not until I get those legal documents it's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

He's a nihilist, he believes in nassing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Nice one mate. Now you've gotten your own domain, it's time to upgrade your blog to wordpress ;)

• Advertisement

Bah, I like blogger though, it's nifty! :D

Would anyone be interested in being a guest writer? It's something I've been thinking about for a while, getting some collaborations from other film enthusiasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Would anyone be interested in being a guest writer? It's something I've been thinking about for a while, getting some collaborations from other film enthusiasts.
    Giving up already? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I'd give it a whirl...as long as I choose the movies to review... I quite like P.S. I love You. }:-)

Giving up already? :D

Oh hell no! Taking things to the next level. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FilmFan64

Hey, karl, Id love to be guest reviewer. If you check out my film blog, http://undergroundfilmreviews.blogspot.com/ you can see we've got a similar style. :D You're kind of like the Roger Ebert of Irish film blogs, and I always thought I was kind of like Gene Siskel, so together we can get to that next level you were talking about. :eek: I love the beard too.

The position has been filled. :)

Just thought I'd bump this. I've a number of reviews and some new stories on the site, so check it out. Please do, or the bad man will beat me with badgers again.

Well, karlhungus.com is currently featured on the front page of www.imdb.com for the second time! Scroll down to the IMDB Hit List, and it's the first link. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Well, karlhungus.com is currently featured on the front page of www.imdb.com for the second time! Scroll down to the IMDB Hit List, and it's the first link. :D
    Holy crap, thats some good going! Congrats

Holy crap, thats some good going! Congrats

Thanks very much man, and get this, it went up on a Friday, so it won't be changed untill Monday. I get top billing for 3 whole days! :D

Advertisement