Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where oh where....Dunnes choc mallows

• 22-12-2007 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Has anyone found any of the majorly cheap and delicious choc mallows that Dunnes usually have in every year? I've scoured all my local Dunnes' with no luck. I tried the Milka ones hoping they'd be somewhat edible but sadly not.

I think these ones used to be in a blue box? They were really gooey...and yum.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

My mum can't find ones in M&S either...

Either they're really popular and sold out, or really unpopular and not being sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Faith wrote: »
    My mum can't find ones in M&S either...

Either they're really popular and sold out, or really unpopular and not being sold.

That would be because of the MAD people who are MAD and actually went to M&S when they opened at 6 (some stores anyway) and bought all of the food and scared me when I went in at half 9. (thinking I'd beat the crowds and be out in 10 minutes!) Didn't know M&S did Choc Mallows to be honest. I'll ask my sister who just finished up in there on Friday.

I think choc mallows have changed in recent years. They're not really gooey anymore.

Advertisement