Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Skype Phone Question.

• 22-12-2007 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi,

I hope this is the appropiate forum for my question.

Basically my brother currently is on the 02 network (086) but is heading off to Australia in Jan and what we want to get him is a SkypePhone but I need to know whether we will be able to speak to him via Skype from my Pc to his SkypePhone. My Dad went into some shop but was told that tis not available in Australia but in the Skpye Website:
    http://skype.com/intl/en/allfeatures/3skypephone/

there is the following info:
    3 Skypephone has been developed in partnership with the mobile operator 3. It’s available or coming soon in the following countries:

United Kingdom Available now.
    Australia Available now.
    Italy Available now.
    Hong Kong Coming soon.
    Sweden Coming soon.
    Denmark Available now.
    Austria Coming soon.
    Republic of Ireland Available now.

My question in a nutshell, can we get him the phone in Ireland and talk to him for free or would it be better for him to wait n pick one up in Oz.

Tis gonna be a Christmas/going away/new years/anything else pressie so any help appreciated!

Thanks and Happy Christmas

Comments

Advertisement