Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People selling perfumes

Options
  • 22-12-2007 5:01pm

Is anyone else really annoyed by the people selling perfumes down by the Galway Shopping Centre? They've a child with them now, no older than maybe 10. First I've seen them with one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Haven't seen anybody buying from them, probably watered down crap anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Knackers sellin perfume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yeah, walked past them earlier on, it was pretty damn hard to resist their "10 yoyo fer a bottle" offers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

my friend told me its p!55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Altar_Ego_Boy

Is anyone else really annoyed by the people selling perfumes down by the Galway Shopping Centre? They've a child with them now, no older than maybe 10. First I've seen them with one.

theyre not half as annoying as the folks who collect for charities on Shop Street

Damn moochin' do-gooders with their rain resistant jackets and sunny personalities! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement