Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live Subscription.

• 22-12-2007 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

I know US Xbox Live subscriptions work but I heard that the US ones only work if it is your first subsription. Anyone know if this is true? Also do the original Xbox Live subscriptions still work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

AFAIK it's only the 12+1 subs that have to be on a new account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

sorry for off topic but will a us sub I buy off ebay work on a european acct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I dont think a US sub will work for over here. The old xbox ones still work and I got one a couple of months ago at the bargain price of €13 :D
    Have a look out in the games shops they will be trying to get rid of old stock. ie the xbox live starter packs that come with an old xbox gme, the old xbox communicator and the 12 month sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

god's toy wrote: »
    AFAIK it's only the 12+1 subs that have to be on a new account.

yup, thats the type I have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

US subs will work on an account here. A few people here bought them on Ebay and work fine. The 12+1 will not work with existing accounts. As already said these can only be used with new accounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

What about US 3 month subs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

Dman001 wrote: »
    What about US 3 month subs?

cant see why it wouldnt work. I have bought 3 subs from America and havent had a problem with any of them. Microsoft points are a different story, but Live subscriptions have been fine.

Advertisement