Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becks in a can

Options
  • 22-12-2007 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there are any special offers on Cans of Becks beer ? Its hard to find it in a can sometimes and bottles just dont do for me..Most places dont stock much of it and I want to get about two trays of it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭armada104

Booze2Go. 5 for €9. Not great, but you're not generally gonna get Beck's cheap. Plus the Booze2Go experience is truly magical, it has to be said.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

lidl

Dunnes stores near me has stacks of the stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

armada104 wrote: »
    Booze2Go. 5 for €9. Not great, but you're not generally gonna get Beck's cheap. Plus the Booze2Go experience is truly magical, it has to be said.;)

How so exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭armada104

I was being sarcastic. Booze2Go stores are located in areas that have not fared well in socioeconomic terms. IMO they are horrendously tacky and morally bankrupt and in locations where the last thing required is another off licence selling cheap booze. You are served from behind a glass screen, which is telling, really. That said, there's one near me that's handy. Yes, I'm a big hypocrite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

Ha, I was thinking. I've seen kids as young as 14 without so much as a whisker on their face getting served no bother in those places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Jack Vegas wrote: »
    Ha, I was thinking. I've seen kids as young as 14 without so much as a whisker on their face getting served no bother in those places.

Huh really i tried the one in town before when i was underage ( had a fake drivers licence ) they put it under a blacklight and said sorry thats fake we cant serve you...

Edit: Oops by the way sorry for dragging this up was just searching for info on booze2go

Advertisement