Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] 5th Alliance PVP Tourny

Options
  • 22-12-2007 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

IN regards to the pvp experts, I wanna get coranor in to it, i'd say he'd be a class edition as a commentator on it. Keep hassling him in the irish room. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Not a hope he will do it, anyway I hear he is busy atm..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Yeah, get him off the frontlines, thats a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Zillah wrote: »
    Yeah, get him off the frontlines, thats a great idea.

You don't have a say here goonie :p

Yeah well, considering your alliance just backstabbed Bob you should want him off the frontlines too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

ohhhh irish coad incoming lol, speakin of coad lol i mean it was terribly bad b4, but now lol, my god its just nothing anymore.......just alts and goons posting lol, and those posts by the goons trying to look serious lol hillarious, they got hated even more...poetic justice i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Glippo wrote: »
    ohhhh irish coad incoming lol, speakin of coad lol i mean it was terribly bad b4, but now lol, my god its just nothing anymore.......just alts and goons posting lol, and those posts by the goons trying to look serious lol hillarious, they got hated even more...poetic justice i think

Quotin a clearly drunk Glippo post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Yeah well, considering your alliance just backstabbed Bob you should want him off the frontlines too :)

nah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

ok, from my perspective, mc did what all mercs should do, clame a "safe" space to live in , without ties to anyone else but mercs fightit, ok ob and evoke aret mercs, but they like pew pew so let em.

now, goonies and mc are the most fun bunch of drunkards i met at fannfest( yes i went im a geek) so there. ppl hatin goonies is just pointless cos without them wed all be renting 0.0 from bob, and thtd kill the game, goones have made ccp money with this war, the great good v evil war ccp always wanted( if it came sooner then they allowed for).

but still, the tourny, good to watch , and eve tv will be back YAY, dont know about you guys but it started to get good once it was free and started askin for players imput.

dont make this caod pls.

ooo can i join mc? pls. :P

Did someone just describe Goons as the good half of a battle between good and evil?

Did someone just describe Goons as the good half of a battle between good and evil?
    No

Quotin a clearly drunk Glippo post

And lol maddzy i may have just returned from a x-mas party when i wrote that, but i wasnt drunk lol...was i?, anyway goons ftl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

go playt eve and read the dev interviews, i cant be botheres to get them for ya where they compaiir eve to starwars, bob ias the empire, and goonies as the rebels. there as bad as wachother, and imo bob have done a lot worse things then goonies, and i know long term members in bob and goonies, and i know of most oof the shinagans that happened, and will happen soon, so unlessyou know, your opinion dosent count................ why is this turnin incoad, im goin back to shc.

kaahooters wrote: »
    :bunchies: oh lololol ~fart *sips mojito*

Fuck off is a serious forum, you're not wanted : |

*Posts a joke about wounded tigers on SHC using a new Iphone while driving a Ferrai*

Yeah, why is this turning into CAOD? Stop turning it into CAOD faggots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 blastertristan

Glippo wrote: »

*loses 4 regions* *retreats to delve* *makes bitter post*

My back is to a tree.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

tiger

*loses 4 regions* *retreats to delve* *makes bitter post*

Ahh stop de trolling.......i was reffering to goons posting on coad lol, i didnt say anything bout the war

Advertisement