Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Dog. Any Vets open tomorrow( Sunday)

Options
  • 22-12-2007 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

As the title says. Looking for a vet open tomorrow in Galway. My cocker spaniel is coughing up white foam. Think it might be kennel cough.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I think there is usually an answering machine with details of who's on call for emergency.
    The only number I have is Oran Veterinary Clinic which is 091 788270(that's what's on the dogs tag)

Ring it and see,try to talk to a vet tonight just in case..

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

same goes for The Ark vets (don't have the number here, but check the phone book). They're in town, St. Mary's Road.

Or see post below...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Ark Veterinary Clinic 46 St Mary's rd Galway (091)584185 also try http://www.irishpets.ie/galway they have a list of all the vets in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

There's also a good vet 20 meters from the Days Hotel (previoulsy the Galway Ryan hotel). I think it's called Glenina Vetenary Clinic.

I hope your dog is okay.

ErnieBert wrote: »
    There's also a good vet 20 meters from the Days Hotel (previoulsy the Galway Ryan hotel). I think it's called Glenina Vetenary Clinic.

I hope your dog is okay.

That's correct OK and they are good too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Thanks a million for all the replies. Dog seems a lot better today but going to take him to see the vet just in case.

Appreciate all the replies.

BGG

Good to hear that he's a bit better.

Advertisement