Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where could we stay?

Options
  • 22-12-2007 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

My husband and I have justed decided last minute to maybe go away for the one night, new years eve with our three children. We were thinking maybe Wexford or Kilkenny but it would have to be a family run hotel with entertainment. I've checked out a few places on line but they all seem to be booked out. Could anybody suggest a hotel that might suit? It does have to be in the above counties but we live in Meath and I would prefare not to drive more than 2 hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Sorry, but I imagine NYE in a hotel with children will be fairly bleak. Most will have a drink fuelled party night going on. The only exception to the rule might be Kellys in Rosslare, but I imagine that is booked out.

My advice.. make an occasion of it at home (banging saucepans, sweeping the floor, auld lang syne etc at midnight), then go away afterwards for a cheaper, less stressful night.

Advertisement