Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilarious TF2 griefing video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

brilliant when he blocks the shutter at spawn. thank god i never have to play online games against americans their voices would piss me off royally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

had to turn that off after 30 seconds, american whiney kids "omgz you fat **** you don't sk8" argh.

also was painful to watch that player turn corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Quality stuff! The shutter spawn was my favourite bit too - especially when they all go ballistic!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

L31mr0d wrote: »
    lol... I love videos like this, I half want to get this game just to do these things. I love pissing off people who take gaming too seriously :D

http://www.destructoid.com/the-team-fortress-2-griefers-are-back-in-town-and-still-cruelly-funny-60861.phtml

The trivia Questions were great

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

good stuff alright

in game my favorite has to be spam moaners and ppl that yell "luckers"
    i just reply "get back to xbox live"

i also have a bind set up in UT where i spam "I am going to jump around the corner and shoot you with rockets" and while they stop to read this i follow through with the truth :p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

"uhh... Potassium."

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

That was really good lol the door trick was funny! It would be worth trying just to get a reaction! :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Legendary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Hahah thats some funny stuff.

The bit with the English dude going mental slagging Americans was class haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

A bit of a lawl yes, but still game spoiling. Would be an instant kick/ban if they were on any of our servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Indeedy. Tis fun to watch but never fun to suffer it.

TF2 needs more "friendly fire on" servers on a more serious note.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

TF2 needs more "friendly fire on" servers on a more serious note.
    They removed friendly fire from the game and rightly so, a pyro would be unplayable with FF on and spies would have free roam.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This should be a supportive atmosphere and you're not being conducive to such.

lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Classic!!!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

love the video,i am well going to do that when i get the game

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

That is priceless :) The Halo 3 one made me laugh too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Both TF videos are pretty hilarious. Again, would be horrible to play against, but at least we can watch and be amused at other players' misfortune!

Although at least some of the players seem to take it in good fun e.g. the guys playing along with the trivia quiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Soooo, that's considered funny these days? Imaginative?...nope...clever?...nope....Irony mebbe?...er....
    Just jerks who in the mad rush of youtube wannabes feel the need to broadcast their stupidity...check.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Soooo, that's considered funny these days? Imaginative?...nope...clever?...nope....Irony mebbe?...er....
    Just jerks who in the mad rush of youtube wannabes feel the need to broadcast their stupidity...check.

say what server do you play TF2 on? You sound like the perfect candidate for pulling these pranks on. :D

L31mr0d wrote: »
    say what server do you play TF2 on? You sound like the perfect candidate for pulling these pranks on. :D

Ones you'd then be banned from. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Soooo, that's considered funny these days? Imaginative?...nope...clever?...nope....Irony mebbe?

That video is imaginative and very clever, when was the last time you found a hole in a level or a bug like the shutter door?

Never, but if you have, please enlighten us.

Because as we all know, t'internets, 'tis serious business.

Yes, I've been playing online games for over a decade but have never thought of or seen such a work of genius as a guy jamming himself in a spawn door...obviously I've aimed too low in life ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Yes, I've been playing online games for over a decade but have never thought of or seen such a work of genius as a guy jamming himself in a spawn door...obviously I've aimed too low in life ;)

lol :D

theniggy says hi o/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Saw a guy block the spawn door in a game last week. It was kinda pathetic TBH.
    Whatever about having a laugh just for giggles now and again but to go out with the sole intention of being an asshole is as one of the other players at the time said "American". :rolleyes:

Advertisement