Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New top notch Gaming cafe

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Just in case anyone is interested we have (at Wired) Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4, Counter-Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, HL2 DM, C&C 3 Tiberium Wars and Dawn of War Dark Crusade (and a good number of mostly Source mods) online on all systems. That is including PunkBuster where supported.

Our connection is a 4mbps synchronised leased line with average pings of 10ms to 25ms to Ireland and the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tharkun

If anyone still has not made the trip to squareyes I would recommend it. It is by far the best internet cafe in Galway. They have all the latest equipment and nothing will make you want to say "they have better in (diffirent cafe)" If you are looking for ann excuse to get down there I have the perfect one.
    Saturday May 10th at 5:30 p.m. I will be hosting my monthly Gaming competition "Crossfire" this one is CoD4 and tickets cost 20.
    And the best part is €20 will get you a place in the competition (which includes 6hrs gaming) and a chance to win over €300 worth in prizes (including some cash prizes) And if you are not the best at CoD4 I can ensure that you will find out that the guys down there will not mind. The teams are Randomly picked on the night so you wont have to worry about one dominating team. Players good and bad play it and I have had no negitive feedback about it. And if you are now saying to yourself "well I am not going to enter. What is the point? I am not good enough to win a prize and I will just drag my team down" STOP THINKING THAT with the way I have formatted this competition all players that enter the competition will have a chance to get something back. In the final every team will have at least one member in the final. So even if you get knocked out your team mate can win the prize for you.

I would love to see some new faces down here on Saturday.
    WARNING Once you play in Squareyes you might not want to leave :D

If you want more info on the competition check out http://www.squareyes.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=264.0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice comp.

Am I reading that right, does 20e cover comp+time playing there or do you have to pay for your hours in the net cafe separately?

Advertisement