Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A decent after midday cafe for a fry

Options
  • 23-12-2007 1:54am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, you wake up on the weekend mad for a fry. But its after 12 and most cafes dont do brekkie after 11:30am. Feckin inconsiderate eejits!

Anyway, can anyone provide info as to where one could get a decent fry at the weekend post midday in Dublin please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Bram Stokers in Marino, D3
    Hidden gem!

Edit: Name might be Brams, I'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Theres a place on Camden Street which does a mean fry, not sure what time they serve till though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

micmclo wrote: »
    Bram Stokers in Marino, D3
    Hidden gem!

Edit: Name might be Brams, I'm not sure

'tis Brams now, and your right. Its a grand spot, but don't go after dark! :eek:

dracula.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Violets, on Dorset St, on the way out to Drumcondra from town.

Great for hangovers...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the wicked chef on meath street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

irishbird wrote: »
    the wicked chef on meath street

I'd recommend that myself too. While your down there don't forget to pick up your fake Nike Air Max trackkies:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Also that place on Parnell Street, on the left as you're going toward O'Connell Street. Can never remember the name of it. Green shopfront, and has a take-away too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Also that place on Parnell Street, on the left as you're going toward O'Connell Street. Can never remember the name of it. Green shopfront, and has a take-away too..

The Kingfisher, Nice grub in there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Matt The Rashers - opposite Superquinn in Sundrive. Great fry - not as good as it used to be, but still worthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Woodstock in phibsboro,good grub.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

'Let's Eat' (previously D3) on the North Strand do a nice all-day breakfast, not greasy at all. They shut at four though and are closed Sundays, which is a pity.

Advertisement