Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone know which store has elite with benq drive?

• 23-12-2007 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

does anyone bought recently a xbox 360 elite with benq drive, where did you buy it, and what are the lot number/team/manufacture date on the box?
    ideally i want one with falcon chipset and benq drive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I reckon you would best best off finding out on sites like teamxbox or xbox-scene what unique code is present on the packaging of SKUs that feature the Benq drives, then going to to a store when it's quiet and asking if they could fish you out a box with XXXX code on it.

I remember someone posting that they managed to get a Benq model in Xtra Vision using this method.

[EDIT] I should have read your post fully before I replied - seems you pretty much know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

the problem with that method is there are hundreds of codes which have benq drive, so asking for a specific one would be a very slim chance of finding it.

the only way to to find the code of the box they do have, and then i look it up in online database to see if its the right one. i guess i could go into the store with my pda and look it up while im there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Dunno if this will help but:

http://www.360drives.com/list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

why benq?

(n00b)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The BENQ drives are quieter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

I bought a 360 Elite last week in Gamestop on Henry St. The Lot No. was 742, Team was FDOU, it has a 175w Power Supply, Manufacture Date is 15/10/2007 and the Disc Drive is BenQ. The noise level is ok... I've heard quieter 360's. The main thing for me is that it runs extremly cool.. easily as cool as the PS3. Hope this helps.

Advertisement