Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ DVD Recorder with Hard drive in Sales

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Here's a screenshot of the codes (after amendment). Sorry if it's a tad large - taken with an N95

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

You're a jewel - thank you so much - it worked perfectly. I'll try not to be so stupid in the future (my screen came up with an LG logo and all with whatever I had done to it).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

south wrote: »

Thanks. The player currently plays multiregion but just won't record to the hard drive when watching anything that isn't region 1. It's not a big issue for me as I don't have much region 1 stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gayleard

Could some kind soul instruct me on this.
    Do I actually have to connect the antenna as the manual seems to suggest?
    Or is it sufficient to connect the Scart from recorder to TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

Hi Tim, if you want the box to have a TV signal and to be able to record TV then you have to plug in the antenna. If you only want to play DVDs or movies you've copied onto the hard drive then you only need the scart connection.

On another point - I'm thinking of taking mine apart to replace the hard drive with a bigger one I have that's already full of movies (around 200 gig of movies and 300 gig of music) because the file transfer speed is only USB 1.1 and it's really slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 scrambled

I have the Targa DRH-5600x and I set it to record from Sky for 03:00 but it failed. After a lot of messing around I noticed a box to the effect that the programming I was experimenting with was copy protected. Is there any way to get around that? I have converted it to multi region. I don't want to do anything illegal but I also don't want to be up a 3 to view a programme.

Advertisement