Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question with wallmounting

• 23-12-2007 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Well ive had my tv just on a desk since i got it..its ok but when i watch stuff on it from my pc the sound comes from the right while i watch the tv in front of me as my pc is off to the right including speaker set.

so now i want to mount the tv over my pc and monitor so the sound comes from the proper place

anyway im kinda confused with the wallmounting thing and whether the mount i buy will fit my tv.

the tv is a sony 40s2530 and the mount im thinking of getting off komplett is a b-tech 8432 which is this one here i think

http://www.btech-usa.com/bt8432.htm

komplett is down for me so cant link straight to it on there.

but yeah the mounting holes on the tv when measured dont equal to any specific measurements that i see listed under vesa although i read on a number a sites this tv is vesa compliant.

so now im worried ill get the mount and then find out it wont fit my tv's mounting holes.

i measured the holes going across horizontal and then the vertical space between the two on each side..is that the right way of measurement.

any advise would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

that bracket will work with that tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

cheers moe just the info i was looking for :D

thanks man

Advertisement