Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get furry dice?

Options
  • 23-12-2007 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

Quick question: Does anyone know where I'd get a pair of clichéd furry dice in town (Dublin) today? The type you'd hang off the rear view mirror if you had a Manta and it was 1980.

They're intended as a jokey type present for my sister who's just gotten her first car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

impr0v wrote: »
    Quick question: Does anyone know where I'd get a pair of clichéd furry dice in town (Dublin) today? The type you'd hang off the rear view mirror if you had a Manta and it was 1980.

They're intended as a jokey type present for my sister who's just gotten her first car.

Halfords Coolock Retail Park, Malahide Road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Thanks for that Sean, I'm kinda limited by buses today though and I'm in Dublin 6. Does anyone know somewhere more central/south side?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

One of the "pound" shops in town maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

I saw some in my local statoil lsat night.. nice small pair not too big as to obscure vision.. try ur nearest one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Did you manage to get one improv???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

impr0v wrote: »

Tescos, they are air freshners,I have one ....hidden away in the glove compartment

Advertisement