Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The tone... i want it

Options
  • 23-12-2007 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Lf3K6VxKZ4 came across tis video a few years ago on the muse website and just found there on youtube..

how does chris get that sound? i know he has a Akai Deep Impact synth which is meant to be insane but i reckon its just some type of distortion. what do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Steoob wrote: »
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Lf3K6VxKZ4 came across tis video a few years ago on the muse website and just found there on youtube..

how does chris get that sound? i know he has a Akai Deep Impact synth which is meant to be insane but i reckon its just some type of distortion. what do ye think?

Sounds like a big muff to me, he may have other stuff running too. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What Muse song is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

read the comment

lovely fat sound, bit much tho unless your gonna use it for the entire length of the song

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

well i have a big muff myself its sounds uneal but not like that... the op vid is very synthy, sawtooth effect i'd say...

o its not actually a song its just chris jamming

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

is yours a soviet bigmuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i had a soviet one but it broke (i broke it :P) i have a little big muff now it sounds better i find... do ye not think that he has some synth in that vid?

Advertisement