Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance classes

Options
  • 23-12-2007 4:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Got to learn how not to trample T and her relations during the wedding, any ballroom dancing classes in Cork, preferably NOT on Tuesdays or Wednesdays?

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Tempted to say something, but to be honest, it would be too easy. No, I don't know of any ballroom dancing classes in Cork.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Work away, I don't take offense easily. Make a gay joke, it'll be hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Not much help to you, but I have two left feet, and was going to do just what you propose.

In the end, I winged it, danced once without disgracing myself, and didn't go near the floor for the rest of the night.

Actually, your idea may be better.

Have you tried the college in Midleton? I know they did salsa there at one stage...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't think I'd get away with one dance. Wife, bridesmaid, mother-in-law at least.

I'll probably end up winging it, but said I'd ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The dance society in UCC (can't remember their name) do ballroom dancing classes in the Mardyke iirc. They might be open to the public/not fussy about whether people are students.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SeamusShocks

all the girls call me wooden legs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

Viva dance studio Togher is your only hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SQDD

Dance soc in UCC is good, you'd have to be a student to go there though.. If you're say under 25 you could chance it, you will stick out like a sore thumb being a guy (no guys go to ballroom afaik), about 4 lads in salsa, average of about 40 in a class.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

The sister made the bro in-law go dancing before they're wedding cause he had 2 left feet to say the least. I'll ask tomorrow morning where when I'm a bit healthier than 3 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

There's some guy with questionable sexual orientation putting out flyers about salsa dancing classes all around east Cork. I think he runs a ballroom dancing class as well. If I thought it'd be open at this time of year I'd check the notice board in the community hall in Midleton for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement