Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerald Kean & Lisa Murphy....AGAIN!

• 23-12-2007 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Yeah, their on the front cover again of the sindo life mag. What does anyone think of these two self appointed celebs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I think the fact that I've never even heard of them says a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

brousuka wrote: »
    Gerald Kean & Lisa Murphy?

:confused: ThatGuy pulls a blank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Oh God he's such a muppet! And Michael Flat Mickey was lucky to get rid of that bimbo when he did!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Who?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ger's my solicitor, and despite all the negative press he gets he's actually a very nice and quite entertaining guy. He's also a shameless publicity seeker and Clodagh was a lot better looking than that yoke he's shacked up with now, but sure none of us are perfect. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

The cult/curse of z list celebs:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Don't buy it, problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Who?

My thoughts exactly. No seriously, I actually don't know who they are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yeah, their on the front cover again of the sindo life mag. What does anyone think of these two self appointed celebs?

By the way don't buy that ****e anymore if you don't want to have to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I don't know who either of these people are...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

zaph wrote: »
    Ger's my solicitor, and despite all the negative press he gets he's actually a very nice and quite entertaining guy. He's also a shameless publicity seeker and Clodagh was a lot better looking than that yoke he's shacked up with now, but sure none of us are perfect. :)

In fairness, he's a bit of a tosser. Having talked to him over the phone once about a client's mortgage, the impression came over fairly quickly...... Mind you, you'd still give Lisa Murphy a lash.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

What does anyone think of these two self appointed celebs?

Hard to form an opinion when I have never heard of them until this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i hate how the sindow champions the mundane and pointless, they're still going on about katy french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

Who are they and why are they 'famous'?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Saw his smug ugly face peering out from the Life magazine and decided I won't be reading THAT today thank you very much!
    Who the hell decides that twats like him and his bit of slap and tickle are of any interest whatsoever to the average Irish joe soap??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

definitely a closet case. shes not pretty but is one of those types with big hair and a good body who still gets attention!! :p the wording of the article was stomach churning 'she stroked his chest hair' 'he has a fabulous body'.. tmf!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

They are there as long as Barry Egan keeps getting invited to the parties.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

If you are puzzled by their "fame" or lackof, for real entertainment check the name dropping in the social review part of the Saturday Indo.

Without a doubt I am 156 more times famous than anyone mentioned in the column. And my fame consists of 5 seconds on tv once, so that says it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Katy's gone so the next "celeb" in line is Murphy. Simple Sindo Selection.

Never buying that paper again....

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I must admit that Gerald Kean fella gives me the creeps.
    And your one is a munter, plain and simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

in some of the photos, her face looks freakish as if it's been disfigured or like something from a horror film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭TheDemiurge

The man sickens me. I'm a solicitor and all this "flashing the cash" is an embarrassment to those of us scrabbling to try to keep all the plates spinning, as many of us are despite incorrect public opinion. He's giving the impression to all the idiotic mammies around the country that a parchment from Blackhall is just a license to mint it.

I also worked as an entertainment solicitor for two years and was involved in virtually every major production that came into this country during the period in question. I've never come across Gerald in the course of business at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

just out of interest is lisa murphy the one Newstalk keep getting on every now and again?

if memory serves she, like ,keeps ,like, you know, using the word, like, like, way more, you know, than like , you should in a single, like sentance! :D (you know)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

There is no point to these guys being celebs. Ger is good at what he does and has made his name that way and fair play to him.

Although still not sure the point of her yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Mini wrote: »

Although still not sure the point of her yet.

i think its down to two points in particular if im honest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 UCC Sport

I hear she's 35?

She looks about 50. :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Please refrain from bumping old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement