Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Earth Updated Again.

Options
  • 23-12-2007 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭

Just to let people know that Google Earth has been updated to include proper pictures of parts of the North West, from the northern shore of Lough Allen up as far as Barnesmores Gap. There's also improvements around the Gurteen/Ballaghaderreen area. Worth checking out if you live in any of these areas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cool, noticed this the other day, is that a jet stream near druminin, between donegal town (looking very clear now) and the gap, although clearer, pics are not update, still have the old tullyearl juction on the donegal bypass on the sligo road section

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Yeah.. not exactly an update.. These pics are very similar to the pics on the donegal co co website... I live in a house about 3 years old and it doesnt exist on google earth yet, so I guess pics were taken in about 2004

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

irish-stew wrote: »
    cool, noticed this the other day, is that a jet stream near druminin, between donegal town (looking very clear now) and the gap, although clearer, pics are not update, still have the old tullyearl juction on the donegal bypass on the sligo road section
    irish1967 wrote: »
    Yeah.. not exactly an update.. These pics are very similar to the pics on the donegal co co website... I live in a house about 3 years old and it doesnt exist on google earth yet, so I guess pics were taken in about 2004

the pics are a few years old, they have just made then better quality

Advertisement