Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh god what order should I install these?

• 23-12-2007 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I decided to give Oblivion a bash this christmas - and have installed it with Oscuro's overhaul 1.3 and 1.31 patch with the unoffical patch and Knight's of the nine and official mods pack (the horse armor etc) - and the official european patch to version 1.2.0416.

This is the load order I have:
    modmanager.png

however I still have these conflicts.
    conflicts.png

Is there a recommended install order for these?

1. I installed Oblivion (and the Knights of the Nine)
    2. The patch to version 1.2.0416 (UK euro version which I have)
    3. Unofficial patch (which is highly recommended to fix bugs in 1.2.0416)
    4. Oscuro's patch 1.3 and then 1.3.1 - each time copying the meshes, textures folder into the data folder overwriting them.
    5. Darnified UI interface (but I think I'll use the BTMod 1.22 instead)

Is this not the most sensible order to install or am I doing something wrong here with all the conflicts? Would changing the load order help?

Unofficial Patch 100% conflicts with Oscuro's patch.
    The others (ie DLCFrostcrag.esp are conflicts with specific objects from Oscuros)
    The Darnified books conflicts with Oscuro.

How serious are these - or would be better just installing plain oblivion+patch+unofficial patch+oscuro+btmod install? Anyone document a conflict free install? :D

Advertisement