Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom enforcing caps?

Options
  • 23-12-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Do Eircom actually enforce their cap limits? I'm on a 20gig plan and have downloaded up to 24gigs, but haven't been charged for it. Anyone else have the same experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

Do Eircom actually enforce their cap limits? I'm on a 20gig plan and have downloaded up to 24gigs, but haven't been charged for it. Anyone else have the same experience?

This has being talked about before here. I have eircom and never got cut off or charged for going over the limit and never heard of BT or anyone else. I think they reserve the right to charge or cut you off.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

discussed to death lately and also covered in the charter and FAQ thread,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54370309&postcount=3

we don't need another thread on this subject :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement