Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me and Pro Evo 2008

Options
  • 24-12-2007 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

I was just playing today online and i was surprised at how good i am. i won 10 games in a row and out of about 18 altogether i won around 15 or so losing two and at least one of those on penalties.

to sum up then i basically rule but i would encourage everyone who isn't as good as me i.e anyone reading this to keep trying because one day you could be half as good as me.

add johnthegreatest to your friends list if you would like me to show you how its done. all lessons are free but i can't promise i'll go easy on you so don't get upset.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haha :D

What team do you pick?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Classic Brazil ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Shame it is terribly laggy online. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Timans wrote: »
    Shame it is terribly laggy online. :(
    yeah i no it annoys me so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

mmmm

I think this guy has his name for a reason, he seem to be a real "brian"!!

Some of his other threads have been:

"i am the best pes player ever"

"anyone want a lesson?"

Its nice that your good at pro ... but how many times do you need to tell us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

My first ever game I played on Live was Pro Evo 2008! Unimpressed is not the word! Absolutely atrocious lag!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

the best thing to avoid lag is only play people with 3 bars. it wont get rid of it completly but it plays smooth enough.

Advertisement