Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on Knockmaroon Hill

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chucky1989

Kaldorn wrote: »
    How on earth did the mods let that post go up? you sound like Fortlawns finest and the fact that you type exactly how you speak says alot.finished school in 3rd year did we? Jaysus C'mon dont be letting every tom ,dick and harry that can barely type never mind speak post up here PLEEEAAASE

as if m8, acctually have very good job and still study, so lay off... sorry for the text speak, it sometimes takes the older generation a lil bih longer t cop on t it, should have considered yis. Yeah type d way I talk, if u txt d way u talked wha wud ih be lyk??? im from dublin so thats d way i talk.. jus geh over ih.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK chucky, I've already asked you once nicely to refrain from the txt spk. You either post in proper English here or you don't post at all, OK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chucky1989

zaph wrote: »
    OK chucky, I've already asked you once nicely to refrain from the txt spk. You either post in proper English here or you don't post at all, OK?
    ]

Whatever happened to the freedom of speech, you should really get over it at this stage, its 2008 like.

chucky1989 wrote: »
    ]

Whatever happened to the freedom of speech, you should really get over it at this stage, its 2008 like.

Had you read the charter you would have noticed these two articles:
    The Golden Rule:
    There is no free speech!
    -This is a privately owned website. You do not have the right to say whatever you want on here. You are expected to obey the rules just like anyone else. Not following the rules will get you banned. It is very simple. You are allowed to discuss anything as long as it doesn't break the following rules.

Posting in "rtrd"

- Using txtspk n ur psts is cnsdrd been rlly stpd cuz u hv qwert kbd n ur pc so xpct 2 b wrnd. Please don't do this, this is not a bannable offence but repeat offenders might be "asked" to take a break from posting.

The current year is irrelevent, txt spk is annoying and a lot of it is difficult to make any sense of, and for these reasons is banned in this forum. Proper English gets your point across in a clearer manner and will make other posters more inclined to take you seriously. Your adherence to the rules of this forum would be greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

ARTICLE (breaking news) from todays indo (similar enough method, maybe a local gang in this case?)

Gardai have issued an appeal for information about a car hijacking in Co. Louth last week.

The incident happened at 3am on Tuesday morning on the Castlebellingham to Dunleer Road.

A black BMW was stolen after the occupants of another car crashed into the back of it.

When the driver got out to examine the damage, a man got out of the other car - believed to be a white Nissan Almera - and drove off in the BMW.

Two other men followed in the white car.

Anyone who may have been in the area early last Tuesday morning is asked to contact the Gardai.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

chucky1989 wrote: »
    Jesus, soz t hear that about ya, I drive home that way every nyh from work....ih does be real lonely, glad t hear garda wer called, buh ya know dem, do nuhin.. Happened to a couple I know in d phoeno near ballier,, buh wha happended there was they wer drivin along after havin a " couples " time... ha!, but anyway what happend with them was someone was lying in the middle of the road ( didn't get out, more cop on), people parked in the grass in a car wi lights off.. Headcases out there I swear, anyway luckly e drives a RAV4 so cud go accross field... Just hav t be careful nowadays with all these foreign nationals...

Is this english?

Enii wrote: »
    Is this english?

We've already been through this thanks Enii, I'd rather people didn't continue to bring it up.

That said, welcome to the forum, I do hope you enjoy it and stick around.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Thanks for the heads up OP. I'm on the hill every day but on me motorbike so I won't have a problem going around this scumbag scamming double act. Will pass it on to those around me though, ta. Bloody immigants. :D

murphaph wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up OP. I'm on the hill every day but on me motorbike so I won't have a problem going around this scumbag scamming double act. Will pass it on to those around me though, ta. Bloody immigants. :D

I know it was meant in jest murphaph, or at least I hope it was, but I'd rather not see comments like "bloody immigrants" around here thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Last year I spotted an african woman in a Fiat Punto struggling/stalled on the hill so maybe this isn't the first time they've attempted the stunt there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 dublinjoe

FLAGGED FOR RACISM

If you didn't intend to be racist, then why mention "African"?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭CiboC

I think you've missed the boat a bit there, dublinjoe....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Bit late to be flagging anything on this thread, it's ancient.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement