Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modblog being updated again

Options
  • 24-12-2007 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Yay!!
    Hopefully stuff will be sorted soon and the sites can get back to normal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Woohoo,
    I was sick of that tetris pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Teh Russ

These past few months on BME have been dreadful... nothing's been updated, IAM's been crashing... they seriously need Shannon back in charge. Bodytwo.com was good while it lasted, though, and IAM2 seems to have got a lot of "switchers".

Just hoping Shannon and Rachel sort out their issues and get BME/IAM back on track soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ive been emailing shannon today, hes not really talking about the whole debacle, however, some of the pics i took in france may show up in the next update.

teh russ: you on iam? if so whats your username? o.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Awww the silicone boobs rejected :(

yeah i was sad to see them go, even the lil nipples. id a feeling they would reject though, thought they were too big, and theres a lot of movement to boot along with chances of them getting knocked :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've seen someone else with the same idea done and his were holding fine the last time i seen him

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Teh Russ

Wilburt wrote: »
    ive been emailing shannon today, hes not really talking about the whole debacle, however, some of the pics i took in france may show up in the next update.

teh russ: you on iam? if so whats your username? o.0

Yup. Nice easy username - Russ. I take it you're on there as well? :)

i should be showing up on your tracker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SplashBack

Gauge wrote: »
    Awww the silicone boobs rejected :(

Yeah I saw that, was quite disappointed really!:(

Advertisement