Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Appeal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

The thing is I won't be a 'bad boy', but cheers for the support Coach.

Why did I quote the bad boy if you never said it? Weird.

6th wrote: »
    I'm usually a fan ... but ... you don't mess with the 'fudge :mad:

I meant nothing offensive to young Fudge personally, I just felt the comment was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

faceman wrote: »
    I say let him back in too. Its only AH and he wants to make the effort. Plus he doesnt take cocaine.
    AH doesn't want him. So so many users made it clear between attacking him, boasting about his ban, and reported posts. No.
    Slow coach wrote: »
    Proposal:

Reinstate esteban for the 12 days of Christmas and then review his ban. If he's been a good boy then just reactivate the ban from AH, and if he's been bold then...

12 days is really a good amount of time to judge a poster's behaviour? Especially when they know the period? He's getting a lump of coal this Christmas. If Santa thinks he's bad, that's enough confirmation for me. No.

Karoma, how about conducting a poll?

What is the worst thing that can happen if I come back?

We'd fwee Wodewick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Karoma, how about conducting a poll?

What is the worst thing that can happen if I come back?

The worst thing? You get banned.

The best thing? You get banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Karoma wrote: »
    We'd fwee Wodewick.
    Do we have any Wodewicks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Let him back in and give everyone else immunity from banning if they decide to call him an idiot.

also, please start more atheist bashing threads, I laughed hard at your antics in those threads. <3

infact, give him his own forum (don't let him mod it though). Let 6th finally get on the modship ladder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Terry wrote: »
    Do we have any Wodewicks?

No but we do have a Woger the Wapist we could fwee him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

let him back in for jaysus' sake

• Advertisement

Shut up for Jaysus' sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Feisty! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

no swearing today please.

Give peace a chance, let saddam back in. People change, people fall in love, even Jesus forgave the tax collector.

That's wha' I bleedin' meant, ree! Shut up for Da Babby Jaysus' sake, wha'.
    I'm giving peace a chance. Peace of mind. Peace in AH - people want him back in so they can abuse him.

Yet another prime example of why Feedback should really just dump these threads.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Yet another prime example of why Feedback should really just dump these threads.

no one should be dumped at christmas. Except unwanted kittens. Into a river. In a black plastic bag. No one saw me. I swear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

They should move this thread into the Thunderdome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Seeing as it is the season of good will, I was thinking how about giving Ol' Estebancambias a chance.

Now as you know I'm not one to blame others for my actions, but I just feel me and Terry got off on the wrong foot, and seeing Terry has stepped down perhaps AH would like to experience a new and improved Esteban.

I only write this as from reading my other thread I have been indefinetly banned from AH.

Ok I created a fake account, but this was only because of my burning desire to partake in the general banter which goes on in AH. Is that not evidence that I have changed, as I did not troll with that account?

I know perhaps we have not got on, but if you can find it in your heart to forgive a sorry soul then surely we can live in a better place for everyone.

No. You wont be let back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Peace in AH - people want him back in so they can abuse him.

Better than wanting to be an AH moderator so you can abuse people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

In fairness, I think Esteban has matured an awful lot in the past few weeks/months. I'd be all for lifting the ban for a trial at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    In fairness, I think Esteban has matured an awful lot in the past few weeks/months. I'd be all for lifting the ban for a trial at least.

Unfortunately, you and everyone else is are not mods of AH.
    He will not be let back in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

We'd fwee Wodewick.
    I cannot believe you unashamadely nicked that.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    In fairness, I think Esteban has matured an awful lot in the past few weeks/months.
    As he hasn't posted like an idiot? Maybe cos he can't, as he's banned from AH:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I think his ban should be lifted and then once he posts he should be banned again. Simple really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

random wrote: »
    I think his ban should be lifted and then once he posts he should be banned again. Simple really.

Why? All that would happen is you'd get another Muppet two minutes down the road saying the same thing again "lets unban for no reason, then if he proves himself to still be a Muppet, ban again". How about, when he proves to others to have copped onto himself, the ban can be redressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Boston wrote: »
    Why? All that would happen is you'd get another Muppet two minutes down the road saying the same thing again "lets unban for no reason, then if he proves himself to still be a Muppet, ban again". How about, when he proves to others to have copped onto himself, the ban can be redressed.
    I think you've misunderstood. I suggested he be banned again as soon as he posts. That is all. I never mentioned anything about giving him a chance :)

I really have no constructive suggestions other than to taunt and abuse others. I apoligise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Heh. That brought to mind that scene from the Lord of the Rings where Gandalf is on the bridge telling the balrog "You shall not pass". Only in this case its a big smelly troll rather than a balrog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

All right that's it..move along now, nothing else to see here. Back up there, it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Please let him back in, his posts are soooo amusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Asked in Fitness Forum, about rapid weight loss even though binging...my reply was 'Gypsy curse', can AH really do without this wit?

heh, I'd missed that one.

Thanks for pointing it out though, any more "wit" like that in the forum and it won't just be AH you're perma-banned from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ahh now that was a bit harsh especially when that poster asked nicely. You could have just said no nicely.

Advertisement