Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Appeal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

He didn't say it not nicely...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

He didn't say it not nicely...

Well I 'spose that's something. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Apologies. But I'm afraid the mods of AH will not be admitting this particular user back into the forum this side of Hell freezing over.
    He's banned for several good reasons, none of which have gone away as far as I'm concerned.

Heh Heh, fair play to ya WWM.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You're welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats racist, that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

STFU, fag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

bitch, I thought I told you to get back in the kitchen?

Sorry. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Ban Terry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Ban esteban, and keep him banned, oh wait...:D

Ban Terry.
    From here or AH or the whole site?

Perhaps a AH ban at first, slowly progressing to a site ban. You know make the blow seem less harsh.

Class I'm a year here now, can't believe I wasted 6 months in the Leaving Cert forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Perhaps a AH ban at first, slowly progressing to a site ban. You know make the blow seem less harsh.

Class I'm a year here now, can't believe I wasted 6 months in the Leaving Cert forum.
    Is that what you aspire to esteban?

Oh Hell no...I think if I was site banned from here, I would kill myself, or at least move to another house so when I create my new account my IP address would not be detected.

Oh Hell no...I think if I was site banned from here, I would kill myself, or at least move to another house so when I create my new account my IP address would not be detected.
    You can run from boards but God will always be watching you post with your dual account.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This really seems like an opportune moment for Ceiling Cat, but estewotsit isn't even worth cat pictures. :/

whereisyourgodnowot3.jpg

Gordon wrote: »
    whereisyourgodnowot3.jpg
    Note to self.
    Follow this up tomorrow with more apt picture that you are thinking of now, but probably won't remember in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

In the morning it probably won't be half as apt as you think it is now. Or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

In the morning it probably won't be half as apt as you think it is now. Or something.

it is morning you gombeens. WHERE'S THE PICTURE??? EH???

Christ.
    Now I have to download the GIMP and learn how to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

How much does he want it? Why not have a poll with 2 choices:

1. Let him back into AH

2. Permanent site ban

Let the public decide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

You can't spell esteban without spelling ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

stovelid wrote: »

1. Let him back into AH

2. Permanent site ban

Let the public decide...

Why?
    Its like having a boil on your arse. You never want it there again.

Apply some ointment and keep it away for ever.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

So much for second chances.

Free the esteban 1, I say!

Terry wrote: »
    Christ.
    Now I have to download the GIMP and learn how to use it.

Oh c'mon I know Karoma's alot of things but calling him a GIMP is a bit harsh. :p
    stovelid wrote: »

1. Let him back into AH

2. Permanent site ban

Let the public decide...

Ahhh Whitewashman unequivocally said that ain't gonna happen so whats the point in debating it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

eo980 wrote: »
    Oh c'mon I know Karoma's alot of things but calling him a GIMP is a bit harsh. :p
    www.nudeykar.com now up and running. If estwotsits moneys are transferred... I'll consider unbanning him.

Ahhh Whitewashman unequivocally said that ain't gonna happen so whats the point in debating it?
    What debate? Nobody has put forward one valid argument so far. The closest we got was akin to 'he isn't being quite as much of a dick in other forums' - he has been a bit of a dick in other fora. Check.

Again: No.

And again: No.

And, again before you hit reply: No.

murrah1try1mn4.png

Shut up. I know it could be better.

• Advertisement

Karoma, just hear me out here. If you look at the Atheist forum, I have not been upto anything...that is the yardstick on which I should be judged in my opinion. Look I promise that there will be no more crap. I will not just post for the sake of it.

Even if I step out line once, even for the smallest thing, you can site ban me from AH.

The thing is I know I'm not going to do anything to warrant a ban...like before I would have been crying and objecting to the slogan on the cat pictures.

Just for the record I never said I liked McVeigh, what I did say and stand by it was I was a sympathiser. I sympathise with him because for some reason he genuinely felt what he was doing was for the long term good. Like the guy cried after he shot an Iraqi in the gulf war.

I don't know if anyone likes Che Guevara(I don't) but he once said that human sacrifice is needed to ensure the long term prosperity of mankind.

Advertisement