Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Appeal

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Sorry Zaph I'm deluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Timans wrote: »
    I just went to look at esteban's previous threads posted and was greeted with the message that I am banned for Thread Spoiling until the 18th of January?

Eh..?

Seriously don't waste your time. The biggest load of crap I ever read, and I'm the one who posted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Timans wrote: »
    I just went to look at esteban's previous threads posted and was greeted with the message that I am banned for Thread Spoiling until the 18th of January?

Eh..?

Sitebanned (With some exceptions it seems) by feylya. Not me. ¬_¬

Sorry to go a little off-topic here but let me clear something up: I am not responsible for every After Hours ban, or siteban, or a ban from every other forum. Please don't assume that it was me. If it was me, you'd get a PM. Feel free to PM to ask who-dunnit or whatever, just don't accuse me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Well to be honest, from what I've seen of estebancambias has improved greatly, and I must admit I was a bit like him/her when I started using forums (ie. a complete dumbass). To be quite honest, I'm banned from TCN, I got banned soon from there soon after beginning to use the website, and I appealed it etc. but it didn't work.

What I think you should do, is take a deep breath and a have a bottle of cop-on. The decision is final, just accept it and move on. Even if you do go back, you will be hated.

Advertisement