Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

firewall issue

Options
  • 24-12-2007 3:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I recently installed comodo firewall and along the way it completly block of utorrent I since disabled all it features security wise and uninstalled it however the ports remain blocked and nothing can get through.

I disabled my routers firewall completly to make sure that was not blocking but the port still remains blocked.

I reinstalled comodo and disabled all of its security features but utorrent still remains blocked.
    If anyone is knows their way around comodo or has any advice it would be appriciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

Maybe this will help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

cheers for the link

no joy unfortunitly ive disabled the router,comodo and windows firewall but still not having any luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

And are you able to connect with whatever browsers you use(Internet Explorer, Firefox)? Maybe its a problem with your connection.

Or try fiddling around with uTorrent itself, check all the setting and such. Sorry can't be more help. I don't use the program myself.

Have you tried uninstalling uTorrent and redownloading it again just see if it will work? Try searching Google maybe.

Oh and also, remember to keep on one of the firewalls at all times(I suggest Comodo) and don't have both Comodo and Windows Firewall on at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

how do you find Comodo ?

Advertisement