Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2007 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Merry Christmas for a hot and stick New Zealand guys. I hope you have a great day with your family and friends.

Keep safe, dont drink then drive and watch your speed!

ellenmelon :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Same from Perth in OZ hope everyone will drink my share of the Christmas Guinness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Many happy returns, folks... hope you all have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Nollaig shona díbh go léir....enjoy the Southern Hemisphere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Merry Christmas from a foggy Limerick, though the weather has been fairly good lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year to all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pixyboo

ellenmelon wrote: »
    Merry Christmas for a hot and stick New Zealand guys. I hope you have a great day with your family and friends.

Keep safe, dont drink then drive and watch your speed!

ellenmelon :)

dont forget dont do drugs, use your mobile od drink tea while you drive!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Pixyboo wrote: »
    dont forget dont do drugs, use your mobile od drink tea while you drive!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

1huge1 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas from a foggy Limerick, though the weather has been fairly good lately.

the weather HAS been lovely!!! nice and crisp! just wondering what its like spending christmas in summer???

dont worry though, it IS still limerick and its probobly going to rain tomorrow!

I'd like to take rhis opportunity to wish all irish ex-pats a merry christmas, especially those that just cannot make it home, for whatever reason. Don't worry the pennys "whole lot of things for christmas" ad is still on the radio!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I know its a bit late but i wish everyone merry christmas and i hope everyone had a great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well today was the 1st day we had ''bad weather'' in a while, the sales were dreary not only because of my major hangover

• Advertisement
Advertisement