Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you Solve The "Da Vinci Code 2007"

Options
  • 24-12-2007 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

last_supper22222222222222.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Brilliant. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Charlie the farmer was in the fertilised egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets' and eight or ten roosters, whose job was to fertilise the eggs.

The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of his time so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so Charlie could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer's favourite rooster was old Bertie, and a very fine specimen he was too. But on this particular morning Charlie noticed old Bertie's bell hadn't rung at all!

Charlie went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. But to farmer Charlie's amazement, Bertie had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

Charlie was so proud of Bertie, he entered him in the County Fair and Bertie became an overnight sensation among the judges. The result - the judges not only awarded Bertie the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pulletsurprise as well.

Clearly Bertie was a politician in the making: Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Do you know a Pullitician called Bertie?

bertie_unveil.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

haha excellent, good joke and photo shop.

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail, and he tripped over a large snake and fell, Ker Plop! right on his twitchy little nose.

"Oh, please excuse me!" said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see."

"That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming.
    By the way, what kind of animal are you?"

"Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself.
    Maybe you could examine me and find out."

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said,
    "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose... You must be a bunny rabbit!"

Then he said, "I can't thank you enough, but by the way, what kind of animal are you?"

And the snake replied that he didn't know, and the bunny agreed to examine him.
    So the bunny felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're hard,
    you're cold, you're slimy and you haven't got any balls... You must be
    the Taoiseach!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

yES!!

I solved it!!

Hagar did it... in the kitchen ...with a knife.. dressed as...erm.. michael jackson type thingie

Class Snyper, Pure Class:)

march.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Cool Pic and if used in Da DeVinci code part 2 I claim copyright on the PATMAC part.

Hercules, Snow White and Quasimodo were sitting at a table talking.

Hercules says, "I think I'm the strongest man in the world but it hasn't been proven yet."

Snow White says "I think I'm the fairest lady in the land but it hasn't been proven yet."

Quasie says "I think I'm the ugliest, meanest son of a gun in the world but it hasn't been proven yet."

The next day Hercules and Snow White are sitting at the table.

Hercules says, "It's true I'm the strongest man in the world for God told me so."

Snow White says, "It's true I'm the fairest lady in the land for God told me so."

Just then, Quasi started walking up the road really steamed.

He says, "Guys can you do me a favour? Tell me who the heck is Bertie?"

• Advertisement

beggers.jpg
    beggers2.jpg

hannibal2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

yer making my night

Advertisement