Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get a waffle maker

• 24-12-2007 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

As usual it's the 24th and I still haven't found one of my presents for the better half!

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a proper waffle maker? I found one place that has them but they only have a "Disney" waffle maker covered in Mickey and the gang..

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I was in there yesterday, went through every relevant page in the catalogue with no luck. The argos.ie site isn't letting me search for some reason but the .co.uk doesn't list anything other than bedclothes and the like when I search for waffle :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Arnotts would be a good bet, otherwise some of the kitchen shops like Kitchen Complements (Chatham St.) or Stock (corner of King St. South and Chatham Row) or maybe somewhere like DID, Powercity, that kind of place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Thanks Alun, you got me thinking and I have one held for me in Clerys as we speak. *Phew*

Advertisement